1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/h33wMwy
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

0zblox - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by 0zblox, Dec 26, 2018.

1. 0zblox

0zblox Popular Meeper

Additional In Game Names: 0zblox

When you were banned: Can't remember now, must be over a year.

Reason for ban: Exploitation? Quite complicated.

What kind of ban are you appealing?

Ban Length: Permanent

Staff member who issued ban: Cooleysworld

What have you learned and why should we trust you to do better? It's been quite a while, and life is busy for me. I don't really play Minecraft anymore, it kind of just faded away as one of my interests. But I would like to make an appeal to clear my name. I joined Meepcraft in 2012 and It bugs me that after almost seven years It would be some foolish mistakes that completely ruined my record. This was my first permanent ban, I seem to remember only ever having one or two temporary bans back in the early days so what I did really wasn't a representation of who I am. To get banned, I found an error in which I could /give within the spawn world. I should have reported it straight away, but I didn't. I used it to get gold blocks and sell them at the bank. I ended up taking several million Meebles and it wasn't long until another player got wind and joined in; I won't mention his name but I'm sure the staff team knows. We had a plan to make real money from it but this was never put into action. Whilst I did buy a rank near to the time, It was through the use of legitimately earned Meebles. My ranks Cit-Supreme purchased with real money. People noticed my large amounts of money when I began being sort of overly generous with it, which ended up putting a good few hundred thousand into the economy which was understandably hard for the staff team to trace. Whilst I know what I did was a real pain for the staff team, and I apologize for that, I just want to clear my name really, and explain myself for what I did. I hope you understand my reason for making this appeal and whilst I probably won't really be that active as I am really busy all the time. I just wanted people to know that I am sorry. Cheers...

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: I partly made this appeal so that my younger sibling can also access Meepcraft, he is on my IP and has also been banned, IGN being 'MYST1CSABOTAG3' or at the time of the ban 'jaholden'.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2018
    SuperDyl, iKitten, qazini and 12 others like this.
  2. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin Staff Member Administrator

Accepted!

SuperDyl likes this.