1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/h33wMwy
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

<3

Discussion in 'Other' started by MiaTrippy, Jan 27, 2019.

1. MiaTrippy

MiaTrippy Popular Meeper

Hello everybody, yesterday morning I received a very dreadful message stating that one of my friends had committed suicide. What hurts my soul the most that I was with him the night before.
    I would highly appreciate if you guys could donate to his family to help cover his funeral costs, I will leave the GoFundMe below.

Click here to support Cameron Velazquez’s funeral service organized by Madison Chamberlain

Cameron was one of the most happy, and caring people I have ever met, he would do anything for his friends. Cameron was a joy to everybody he has met, and the time spent with him will never be forgotten.

I have never lost anybody before and seeing this happen has changed me, so any donation helps, we want to give him the amazing funeral he deserves.

I would also want people to know that depression/suicide is no joke, and you are not alone. You never realize how many people care about you, and how many people you will hurt if you decide to make this option, there is always help.

Suicide hotline 1-800-273-8255

Rest easy Cameron<3

SuperDyl, Erebus45 and zsuzsu like this.
  2. Erebus45

Erebus45 Celebrity Meeper

Sorry for your loss. I've lost a friend to suicide too so I know how painful it is. I'll donate when I get paid on Friday.

SuperDyl likes this.
  3. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

My thoughts are with you, their family and friends. I'm hoping the memories they all have with Cam are joyful. I'll donate what I can spare.

It's unfortunate that people lose to these battles without being able to experience more to life due to the present being dark. All of those in a negative mental state I assure you it gets better, there's plenty of outlets for you to speak about it and help you through tough times such as family, friends, phone lines such as Mia listed above and people on here such as myself. Always be there for one another and if you are able to, support people who reach out to yourself.