1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/M53X5Zz
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

Best Posts in Thread: President Trump

1. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

literally as long as its not hillary

2. SidTheSeaStar

SidTheSeaStar Professor in Wumbology

are u crazy trump is not gonna win, jill is defo in lead
    [​IMG]

benster82, Pmx728, cooey and 10 others like this.
  3. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

:)

Trump is a pedophile oompa loompa.

Piper N, cooey, Jess_4Ds and 9 others like this.
  4. KlutchDecals

KlutchDecals The Real Ironman Staff Member Administrator

5. KlutchDecals

All Deinen does is let the media think for him and post lots of articles pushing his blind agenda.

So far I've seen nothing negative out of Trumps mouth since his victory. Its all been media saying "Well, He sounds good BUT!"
    Im pretty much over the topic to be honest with you. The guys got 4 years to prove himself to all of us.
    If you're more worried about which bathroom transgenders should use than creating jobs and fixing the eco, I guess just cry for the next 4 years. Dont know what else I can write here lol. So far his path is looking amazing.

6. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

Um, if you're Christian shouldn't you want to save every person you could? You do know that Jesus Christ was from the Middle East right? He was from modern day Palestine, a country that neighbors Syria. If Trump had it his way even Jesus Christ himself would technically be banned from this country just based upon where he was born. But I'm sure Jesus is rooting for Americans to turn down all the immigrants from his homeland because that's totally what he would do, right? Are you sure you're Christian??

Gotta say, I really like Christ, but gosh darn I don't really like his followers.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
    Cherrykit, Deinen, Erebus45 and 5 others like this.
  7. HazTheMan99

HazTheMan99 Popular Meeper

you are all slamming Trump, but i didnt see Hillary Clinton help Kevin find the lobby
    [​IMG]

Pmx728, FatIsNoob, Username and 5 others like this.
  8. Skaros123

Skaros123 Otaku Wooden Hoe

I'm actually more worried about the potential of Trump being assassinated/impeached and us being left with Mike Pence than I am of a Trump presidency.

9. andrewrobins

andrewrobins Yorkshire!..Yorkshire!...Yorkshire!... Staff Member Architect

All the way from the United Kingdom...
    Lolololololol

Pmx728, Jackl01, Wubb8t and 5 others like this.
  10. 2leah2

2leah2 Popular Meeper

rip america
    ur all dead huehuehue

SuperDyl, Pmx728, Toastie and 5 others like this.
  11. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Pmx728, JamezMeep, Toastie and 5 others like this.
  12. KlutchDecals

Its impossible because electoral college candidates will not elect them. Plus is they couldn't even hit 5% of the vote THIS election, It will never happen.

Ranger0203, Cherrykit, Pmx728 and 4 others like this.
  13. KlutchDecals

Anyone else in this thread calls someone an idiot, moron, or any other name calling will be banned from viewing this thread. If youre not mature enough to not call people names, youre not mature enough to talk politics.

Username, Ranger0203, Jackl01 and 4 others like this.
  14. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Well, at least we now know we can go and grab women by their genitals, since the next President has bragged about doing so. If that is something that is not ok, then he obviously wouldn't have gotten elected.

Nager2015, Jess_4Ds, Jackl01 and 4 others like this.
  15. YEHAAAAAAAAAAAW

YEHAAAAAAAAAAAW Popular Meeper

I literally can't express how happy I am with this. I've been following this man for over a year, and through the power of meme magic we did it. I've actually been up all morning reading bitter Hillary supporters, and I really got a kick out of some of the things I read. At this moment I'm actually reading reddit and just the sight of some people saying they'll kill themselves over this made my sides leave orbit.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 9, 2016, Original Post Date: Nov 9, 2016 ---
    Actually this video describes how I feel

LR_Davius, Toastie, cooey and 4 others like this.
  16. Kling

Kling Break Blocks Not Hearts Staff Member Super Mod

You all better vote Kanye for 2020, what a laughing stock.

Toastie, cooey, zsuzsu1 and 4 others like this.
  17. iGwampa

iGwampa Popular Meeper

White House = Playboy mansion

SuperDyl, Toastie, zsuzsu1 and 4 others like this.
  18. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

Actually Russia won.

SX1, Pmx728, Deinen and 3 others like this.
  19. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

I agree! Also why do we want all these Christians in our country? Have you read all the messed up stuff in their holy book??!!!

Genesis 19:1-8
    Deuteronomy 21:1-22
    Deuteronomy 22:13-29
    Deuteronomy 23:1-2
    Deuteronomy 25:1-3
    Deuteronomy 25:11-12
    Exodus 22:18
    Leviticus 1:1-7
    Leviticus 11
    Leviticus 19:19-27
    Leviticus 21:9
    Leviticus 22:24
    Numbers 5:11-31
    Judges 11
    Judges 15:3-20
    1 Kings 14:10-11
    2 Kings 2:23-24
    Ezekiel 9:5-7
    Joshua 10:11-14
    Proverbs 27:15-16
    1 Corinthians 14:34-38
    Ephesians 6:5
    1 Timothy 2:8-15
    1 Timothy 6:1-2
    Titus 2:9
    1 Peter 2:18
    Psalm 137:9

Based on the writings in this book that every Christian obviously devotedly follows word-for-word we should ban them!!

Come on dude seriously? The Bible has just as much messed up stuff as the Quran. Christians have collectively killed more people than any Islamic religion. Ever heard of the Holy Crusades?

Also, thanks for pointing out your Islamophobia. This sentence alone is kin to the train of thought that White people in America had before civil rights for their Colored counterparts. America is a country for all people regardless of belief, color of skin, or nationality. It's not a white Christian exclusive society.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
  20. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Trump has lied repeatedly on his relationship with Putin stating falsely, numerous times, that he's had no relations with Putin. Several members of his current administration has close ties with the oligarchy in Russia. Russia literally pressed in our elections in attempt to sway it towards Trump. Russia did not do this because they think he's a swell guy, they did it because they had something to gain. I would ask yourself if they have something to gain - What do we have to lose?

Stop bringing up Clinton, I've heard more about Obama and Clinton from Trump supports than ever before - They are now both irrelevant. Trump is the President, and he's solely responsible for the failures - Like a military operation going ahead without sufficient information due to someone saying "Obama didn't have the guts" to do it. Like an executive order so irresponsibly implemented it's now stalled in the courts which is now leading to the President of the United States actively undermining the judicial system and calling into question competency when people disagree with him.

Going back to heritage, without bringing race into it - Do you know what your religion has wrought upon this world? The catholic church began religion cleansing through war almost immediately and it didn't stop there, look at the history of Bapists as they swept through western Europe killing "heretics". What about when Popes were sending crusades to political enemies? How about the fact your religion holds back society as a whole. The funny thing is the same exact criticisms can be applied to nearly every single religion on the face of this planet - Christianity, much like Islam, has lead to the advancement of society many, many times - but at a terrible cost. Perhaps you should learn about terrorism the past 50 years to put this Islamic Terrorism into context - It's not the first time political / societal warfare has been waged through the lense of religion, because more often than not it's the easier vehicle to reach the very masses who are susceptible to believing in far off fairy tales to begin with. Look at the UK/Ireland throughout the greater 1900s - or more closely at the 80s and 90s and the rise of the IRA into mainstream. These acts of terrorism often took place between the Catholic IRA members and the Protestant "loyalists". Look at Buddhist terrorism in Myanmar.

Look at history and look at what it shows when leaders rise on the gloom and doom rhetoric, that society is wrought with issues and he's the only one with solutions. When people disagree you attack their character and accomplishments - you undermine the validity of publications that are against your message.

We have a President and administration (and legislature) that is outright dismissing facts as bullsh*t and pushing outright lies as "Alternative Facts"

FACTS DO NOT HAVE ALTERNATIVES

You have a 1 in 9,300,000 chance of dying in a terrorist attack.

You have a 1 in 43,000 chance of dying at work

You have a 1 in 8,000 chance of dying in a vehicle accident

You have a 1 in 3,000,000 chance of dying of food poisoning

Why are we radically changing society for things that are factually not a major threat to us, and taking no action on things that are a threat?

Cherrykit, Erebus45, Qazini and 3 others like this.