Airship & Parkour Update + Server News
After years, the Airship is once again ready to fly thanks to @Etherion . Every hour, the Airship will fly to a random map where you may raid chests for good loot while avoiding monsters. Make sure to be quick, as the map closes in 5 minutes!
The following classic Airship maps have returned with more to come!
- Titan’s Lair
- Cae Bae
- Kingdom of Ice
- Witch’s LairNew Parkour Maps!Parkour now has 4 new maps! Be sure to check them out.
Wonderland [Easy] - Built by @andrewrobins
Chernobyl [Easy] - Built by @0zblox and @alex77034
Event Parkour [Medium] - From the Sunday Event 3 weeks ago
Windmill [Hard] - Built by @0zblox
Additionally, there is a poll in #community-polls asking for your thoughts on the parkour progression system.
Server NewsIt’s been a busy couple of weeks with a lot of new content and more to come, here’s a recap and a look into what is coming!
Bugs Squashed & New Features
- Meep now runs on 1.16.5
- /rtp now works in Towny!
- Players can now /kit Starter every 24h
- Diver Notes now work as intended
- Miner notes have been added to the trade-in NPC
- Player Collisions are disabled in Parkour
- Jobs Leaderboards have been fixed
- Cactus and City Parkour now have /heal signs!
- Regen in Parkour has been buffed
Recently Accepted Suggestions
- Optimizations have been made to reduce lag and increase TPS
- MeepCraft Championship @Liam
- /stonecutter @Liam
- Discord Titles @Sir Ralphie
- Mystic Buff @smk
- Switch /sell and /buy prompts @Silver01
- Invert /sales - @Splasho
- Add new furnaces to jobs @ENIbeast
- Jobs Tweaks @Peero
- Subdivision of mob toggles @Jinkeloid
- Diver Job Perk @TripsBee
- Bing Back Paper Lottery @ubersp00n
Projects In Progress
The team is hard at work developing SkyBlock. Skyblock will have simple, but fun vanilla gameplay with a couple of fun twists . Staff members streamed a teaser for SkyBlock when Meep hit 56 players last weekend!
Jobs will be getting a major rework. We plan on incorporating your feedback via suggestions and surveys into this update. Stay tuned for more!
As always weekly events will be hosted every Sunday at 5 pm Eastern time! Compete against friends to win custom items! We hope to provide some fun, unique events during the coming weeks.