1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/h33wMwy
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

_EggsBenedict_ - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied' started by _EggsBenedict_, Jun 4, 2018.

1. _EggsBenedict_

_EggsBenedict_ Meeper

Additional In Game Names: No additional names

When you were banned: I was banned yesterday evening.

Reason for ban: Deletion of a town without two weeks notice

What kind of ban are you appealing? In-game

Ban Length: 5 days

Staff member who issued ban: CluelessKlutz

What have you learned and why should we trust you to do better? While I understand that this is no excuse for my negligent behavior, I was not aware of the two weeks notice rule before I decided to delete my town. I didn't knowingly break that rule. However, again, I should have read Meep's rules a long time ago and I acknowledge that not reading the rules to begin with was EXTREMELY irresponsible of me. I truly feel guilty and remorseful for my lack of attention to detail and reckless actions at my residents' expense. I think I should be trusted to do better because of three reasons.

First, this is my first offense. I had no previous ban history and again, I did not knowingly break a rule. (No excuse for my behavior, but I didn't have any bad intentions when deleting my town.)

Second, I think I've learned my lesson about reading Meep's rules and having more attention to things that are extremely important on this server, which all-around has taught me to address things differently. I also think I understand the gravity of my actions because I feel so disappointed in myself that I broke a rule. I have no, and have never had, any selfish or negative intentions towards the server or towards any of Meep's rules.

Finally, I think I'm fit to be given a second chance because of my acknowledgement of my actions. I fully acknowledge my irresponsible and disrespectful actions and I'm genuinely disappointed that I didn't think of my residents or check Meep's rules.

I hope you all can forgive me and trust me with a chance to prove how I've learned to be less careless and irresponsible towards Meep's rules.

Much love,
    -Eggs

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2018
    riri30, Enron, DrHippie and 9 others like this.
  2. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin Staff Member Administrator

Hi eggs! Normally I would not be handling my own ban in any way, shape, or form, but this is a rather unique case. When deciding on a ban length, there are numerous factors that must be considered. I'm sure you were not aware of the rule, and that's understandable. However it is still bannable, and left close to 20 residents without a home suddenly. We as a staff team truly appreciate your apology, and hope your new town goes wonderfully. I am moving this to denied due to the ban already expiring.