1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/M53X5Zz
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

Achrow - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Achrow, May 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Achrow

Achrow Well-Known Meeper

Additional In Game Names: Achrow

When you were banned: Im not sure it doesnt say.. But around yesterday

Reason for ban: Alt abuse

What kind of ban are you appealing? In-game

Ban Length: Permanent

Staff member who issued ban: Flamedemond2

What have you learned and why should we trust you to do better? I didn't actually realise this was illegal as i know alot of friends who have done this.. I thought it was allowed but now i know I'm not.. Im sorry.. I won't do it again and can't seeming as i only have 1 alt >_<

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: I understand iif you deny this seeming as i have appealed the next day

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2017
    MeepLord27 likes this.
  2. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts Staff Member Super Mod

In general players paying their main account meebles with their alt whether that be Parkour/Quest meebles is unfair because you have others grinding to make money while you make way more in less time doing bugger all if you know what you are doing.

Even seasonal players like yourself can say ''I didn't know this was a rule'' even though I believe you may not be telling the truth I see there is no need to keep you banned for a lengthful time as long as you now understand why it is not tolerated since we do need to make it more known. So I suggest you have a brief read through the link below so you know about all of Meep rules.
    Rules

See you online in a few hours.
    1195423550187356949molumen_red_approved_stamp.svg.hi.png

The staff team will make altercations to the rules section and in game to make it more visible and understandable that doing this is illegal and that we will not take Alt abuse as light hearted since players will be completely aware that it is not tolerated.

Toastie, Klitch, Natsu and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.