1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/h33wMwy
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

Architect Application from CasualNuker

Discussion in 'Denied' started by CasualNuker, May 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CasualNuker

CasualNuker Popular Meeper

Member Name CasualNuker

Additional In Game Names: CasualNuker

How old are you? 14

Do you have Discord? No

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 2-4

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 4-6

Have you ever been architect or builder on this or any other server? Yes

References: Please give IGN's @Dannerzz Ash_Greninja04

Introduction: Hey Everyone I'm Nuker! Most of you may know me as a scammer, advertiser or other things but that's not the point. So lets get started on September 3, 2003 I was born in Michigan where I spent three years. In late 2006 my family moved to Texas where I still live! In my spare time I like to code, draw and work on my building company which sadly I sold before this application was made. In my coding hobby I have made several games one hitting thirty thousand views in 3 months! My drawing is a little different though I spend my time making nice oil painting of nature and in pencil too! Right now I'm working on colored pencil! When I started my company (Exile Builders Now renamed) we planned on just a server to privately showcase our builds! But now its blossomed to a nice sized towny server. Now that we are off my hobbies let get started on me personally. I do realize some of you may see me as annoying or rude but I wish to help Meeps Arch team by applying and maybe getting accepted soon! I do realize arch takes a lot of trust which I do not have from most players except a couple of friends so I do my best to not get anyone upset. Now I will move on to why I should be Arch. Thanks for reading this far in my application!

Why should you be Architect? I do realize a lot of players may not trust me with the perms to build on meepcraft. Some people may think Ill try to grief the server but I wont as that results in massive damage and bans which I don't want. With the Arch rank I plan to build great things for meep! Now I Have uploaded a couple of photos for you guys to see later on in this application which I will explain to you then. With some of my skill I hope to be able to better our minigame maps and also work on some of the servers main places like spawn or towns. I believe our team can grow and prosper if people put out the effort to do so. With people that I hopefully encouraged to apply with that sentence I think together the Arch team can overcome any build thrown at us! So Ill tell you what I wish to do if I'm accepted, I hope to better the servers overall look to our new players and old players! I thank you for reading this far in this application

What builds have you completed on the server and where might they be located? As I was just recently in March started playing again I have not had any builds here in meepcraft. I will post photos of the builds I have made below here.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: I really hope this application is considered and I hope to be accepted and work with such a great group of people!

How much experience do you have using Voxel and Worldedit? I have quite a bit with World Edit but voxel I've only messed around a couple of times but I'm a quick learner so I'm sure I can learn Voxel pretty quickly.

Build Picture Uploads:

Build Picture Link: Town Spawn and The Shire

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 8, 2018
    Pmx728 likes this.
  2. Achrow

Achrow Popular Meeper

Hey Nuker! Your Application is average, You only submitted two builds which were both town spawns and from what i learned from applying is that you need to show a wide variety of what you can do instead of 2 town spawns. Your builds are really pretty but i think you need to take more time to either work on your building or build more amazing builds! -1 from me but don't give up! and maybe take some more time to build something more amazing to present!

3. Dannerzz

Dannerzz Popular Meeper

If I could've seen the application before you posted it, I wouldn't have said "sure" to being a reference. 1. Achrow pretty much said it, you gotta have more builds to show what you can really do and 2 town spawns ain't enough. 2. You basically got yourself denied by saying you can't be trusted. Final reason, I hate rambling, just get to the point. The introduction is where you can ramble.

-1 from me

Marshy_88 likes this.
  4. lanekids40

lanekids40 Popular Meeper

-1 you only have three builds and on my denied app, andy requested 10. Another thing, I would Like to see more angles of your builds as one far away picture is less than helpful.

Zesk and Marshy_88 like this.
  5. FamousZAmos

FamousZAmos Popular Meeper

+1!

I'm kidding. Your application was average, you're pretty immature, and you have a really impressive... I mean awful ban count. Sorry mate, I don't think you can really be trusted with the role of architect.

Your builds are average and few, don't show much worldedit or large-scale-models either.

-1, no hard feelings

Zesk and Marshy_88 like this.
  6. alex77034

alex77034 Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'

Building skills are the most important part of any architect application, but it’s a good idea to write a decent application as well. In my opinion, the biggest thing that stuck out to me was the fact that you mentioned your past actions right off the bat. Applications are ultimately persuasive essays, and although it’s good to show you’ve realized your past mistakes, the introduction wasn’t the place to do so. First half of the intro kind of backfired.

On to the album, the photos you’ve showed aren’t awful. They aren’t the best either though and there’s a lack of variety. As far as I can see, there’s only three builds that don’t really stand out. There’s not too much to judge from, but from what I can see, you’re an average builder.

7. Pmx728

Pmx728 Celebrity Meeper

+1 nice builds

Summers likes this.
  8. Enderzon

Enderzon Popular Meeper

Building in towny is different from the building that you will do as Arch, although you may be an amazing builder in towns, its different than what some people expect from Arch, and that's the whole point, you have to make your builds appealing to players, if they're not, you fail the main purpose of being an architect.

Side note: get better with W/E and Voxel.

Lilliya and alex77034 like this.
  9. CryogenicNewt05

CryogenicNewt05 Popular Meeper

+1 because I pity you

10. agnd

agnd Popular Meeper Staff Member Mod

Why would you say this? This implies pretty clearly that you are a scammer

11. CasualNuker

It’s called honesty and living up to your old mistakes
    --- Double Post Merged, May 10, 2018, Original Post Date: May 10, 2018 ---
    Not trying to rage but those 2 town spawns are 6 months of work and the hobbition picture took 2 weeks
    --- Double Post Merged, May 10, 2018 ---
    I realize that it’s different than towny

12. alex77034

alex77034 Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'

That’s why you should do more world edit work. I’m sure if you used world edit on those spawns in the first place, it could of taken a couple days or less.

Like someone else mentioned on the thread, being a town builder is completely different from being an architect. Regardless, you need more photos of interior, landscape, builds, etc.

Enderzon likes this.
  13. lanekids40

lanekids40 Popular Meeper

my first build on meep was anything but impressive and took many long nights to finish and that was without creative flight and a lack of materials. With both of those I was able to re-create it in less than 4 hours.

Marshy_88 likes this.
  14. Marshy_88

Marshy_88 Popular Meeper

That is less than two weeks of work I'm seeing there

Also all of your outstanding bans, etc.

And terrible personality, attitudes, and power complex.

15. CasualNuker

Thanks for your info and time also check the towns thread

16. Achrow

Achrow Popular Meeper

I don't know whether those comments are genuinely nice or malicious and sarcastic because if they are malicious and sarcastic then that is an obvious reason you shouldn't be architect. If those builds took 6 months to build then that is quite ridiculous, if you were given a map to do would it be twice the amount of time? You are creative but i still don't think you are quite there yet ! :)

17. CasualNuker

It was survival no fly for all those had to find the materials and come back

18. Blue_Marlin

Blue_Marlin Popular Meeper

I don’t think I could even +1 this if it was April fools day. Goodluck I guess?

19. CasualNuker

Thanks and bump

20. xX___Kirby___Xx

xX___Kirby___Xx Active Meeper

I have to -1, very immature and disrespectful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.