1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/h33wMwy
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

AwesomeAdoGamer - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied' started by AwesomeAdoGamer, Dec 28, 2017.

1. AwesomeAdoGamer

AwesomeAdoGamer Popular Meeper

Additional In Game Names: N/A

When you were banned: About a year ago

Reason for ban: "Duping"

What kind of ban are you appealing? In-game

Ban Length: Permanent

Staff member who issued ban: NinjaRoxy

What have you learned and why should we trust you to do better? I'll be honest, I was doing small-scale carpet duping, but after a year, I know it was wrong; getting a few stacks of carpet wasn't worth being banned from one of my favorite servers. As human beings, we move forward; this is the power of man. We learn from our mistakes and regrets, of which i have three from this experience:

-Regret the first: I was unable to play one of my favorite gamemodes, which is the Towny/Economy part of Meepcraft. I was denied this fun because of a bit of greed, which collapsed in on itself, giving me close to a year of noMeepcraft and no extra carpet/misc items, either.
    -Regret the second: I denied myself and others around me the fun of the game, as I just had to get extra bits of those items for some reason. If me from 2015 could look at me when I got banned, 2015 me would probably feel a bit ashamed, ashamed that I had to sink to that level of small-scale duping.
    -Regret the third: Not only did I deny myself the fun of Meepcraft, but also others who wanted to play on the server.

I hope you will see my appeal through.
    Thanks, AwesomeAdoGamer

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: Thanks for reading!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2017
    riri30 likes this.
  2. AwesomeAdoGamer

AwesomeAdoGamer Popular Meeper

3. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts Staff Member Super Mod

Hello?

Muunkee and Investor like this.
  4. Kling

If you decide to duplicate items again expect the ban to be longer, welcome back!

riri30 likes this.
  5. Kling

After your appeal got accepted you come online with an alt to say things like nibba in global which lead me to check your IP, to add to that you have been ban evading and misbehaving on alt accounts. Im shifting this to
    denied stamp.jpg

Bob4444444, xAZN_SJx, riri30 and 7 others like this.