1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/h33wMwy
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

CasualMow - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied' started by CasualMow, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CasualMow

CasualMow Popular Meeper

Additional In Game Names: mowglisid

When you were banned: some time in febuary

Reason for ban: Toxicity

What kind of ban are you appealing? In-game

Ban Length: Perm

Staff member who issued ban: FlameDemon

What have you learned and why should we trust you to do better? I will start of by explaining what happened:
    So baiscly later in the week Twomoo Had me claim some land around another towns land and at the time he was constantly telling me it was legal and as a friend I belived him, and then I decided to put a skyscraper embassy right next to mysticals new nation spawn (And I agree it was ugly) and then When I tp'ed a few people to me it just created more havoc as the chat exploded on me and as flame was telling me to take it down i was instead focusing on the chat and not doing anything to the tower itself and I said some really mean things into the chat, and that's why i was banned (For being highly toxic in chat and for building a really rude building next to a pretty spawn).

I think instead of doing what I did above I should have done something or somethings below:

1. I should have turned off my chat so I could not see what people were typing and would not be able to put fuel to the flame.

2. I should have asked politely for them to stop talking in the chat so I could focus more.

3. I should have contacted flame thru /pm and asked if I could clear it later when not many people were around.

I think also I should curb my toxicity in global by doing the following things:

1. not to talk in global as much as to not cause drama.
    A. not call people nicknames.
    B. Don't be rude in chat and focus on the good stuff.

2. Be nicer on the fourms and not be cruel or rude and just be nice instead!

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: I really want to come back right now to help new meepers out and hopefully compete in the mystical olympics!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2018
  2. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts Staff Member Super Mod

If an appeal is denied you must wait a minimum of two weeks before a new one is made to which it has been 9 days. After Masterofboom rightfully denied your last appeal since it was made early you pestered every staff member and ranted on discord about how it's wrong. To add fuel to the fire you post the most ludicrous rant on forums about how Clueless was wrong to which it clearly shows he said It's not based on post date:
    upload_2018-4-16_15-30-25.png
    upload_2018-4-16_15-31-12.png

Where do you get off? With your idiotic theories I would not be surprised if you believe the earth is flat. Get a grip, the server has been enjoyable for all players while you've been gone and from the whole charade you pulled after being denied shows that it is best to not have you play for the other players benefit. CluelessClutz and Masterofboom did not deserve to be targeted due to your idiocy.
    Denied.png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.