1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/h33wMwy
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

CasualMow - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by CasualMow, Jun 10, 2018.

1. CasualMow

CasualMow Popular Meeper

Additional In Game Names: Mowglsid

When you were banned: March 2, 2018

Reason for ban: Toxicity and overall detrimental to the server

What kind of ban are you appealing? In-game

Ban Length: Permanent

Staff member who issued ban: flamedemond2

What have you learned and why should we trust you to do better? So back in march I was banned for making a ridiculous looking tower that made another building look bad and when I was trying to create drama my own actions caused the entire plot to get out of hand, I started being very toxic (I was toxic before it happened too) and that's what caused me to be permanently banned from the server.I think I should have not purposely caused drama in the server to get a reaction. Also Instead of constantly arguing back at the players I am talking to I will just end the conversation up right then and there so I don’t cause trouble. If Unbanned I will Use global chat less as to not cause any sparks. If I do feel like I am going to get triggered, I will /gtoggle. If need be I will log off and take a break before coming back on.I will also try not to cause any problems by not rushing into the fire, Instead go as far away from the fire I can. If I know I should not do something I should not do it, If I don't know If I should do something or not I should ask a player or staff on the server and as a last resort the rules on the forums. If people say stop I should stop, (E.g. If I'm hitting someone and they say stop, I should stop and apologize). I should also stop annoying people on purpose (E.g. I should not call people offensive nicknames in global chat.). If I am on the forums I should always try not to argue really as much and I should always double check my usage of language before I post it (I have actually never done it when doing quick posts as I have a lot of them to do usually.) I will think before I speak and I will think before I act always. If I was put in the situation I was in again I would mute my chat and quietly take down the tower I made. I would also say I was sorry to the owner I built the tower next too and the server as a whole.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
  2. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts Staff Member Super Mod

Since playing Meepcraft you've been nothing but a nuisance, you best stick to your word this time around because your next ban regardless of what it is you could see yourself being banned for up to 6 months or not unbanned at all. I suggest not rolling the dice and start behaving because my leniency for what I say is nill.
    xjQVYv4.png