1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/h33wMwy
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

cjfalz - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by cjfalz, Oct 15, 2018.

1. cjfalz

cjfalz Well-Known Meeper

Additional In Game Names: birblet, ITA_OCEANMAN_ITA, fatwigglyworm, pincg, mostly known as cjfalz (now chimpanzeewise) i know its a lot

When you were banned: gosh i cant remember, it was either like 1 or 2 years ago, :/

Reason for ban: Advertising

What kind of ban are you appealing? In-game

Ban Length: Perm

Staff member who issued ban: CluelessKlutz

What have you learned and why should we trust you to do better? Wow.... It's been a long time since i've done anything related to meepcraft. The other day i was just really bored and then meepcraft popped into my mind, so here i am, making like a fifth ban appeal. (Sorry it's just that i really like meepcraft, and no this isn't some type of excuse) Trust me, I've changed a lot, and if you Do let me in, I promise you can give me like no warnings, just straight ban if i do something bad. I haven't advertised in so long, and i just miss my friends, and the good old relaxing towny! I will do anything to get back in, and i have discord. (This extra part could make you change your mind quickly depending on how you take it in but i will not buy my way in through ranks or anything. I feel that it's not fair in order to pay for an un-ban, and is a bad thing to do in general) I am a lot calmer now, and i can handle things, and i FINALLY tell all truths (other than like jokes, and cmon, everybody lies sometimes. not for bad things xD) I really hope i can get back in, i just really miss meepcraft, and you can give me no warnings! Have a good day,

-Cjfalz

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2018
  2. MasterofBoom

MasterofBoom Kitybom Staff Member Mod

Accepted

SuperDyl likes this.