1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/M53X5Zz
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

Cluelessklutz, AdrianBfaust, Lady_hesta

Discussion in 'Denied' started by CasualMow, Oct 12, 2017 at 2:58 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CasualMow

CasualMow Popular Meeper

Player you are reporting's IGN: Cluelessklutz, AdrianBfaust, Lady_hesta

Infraction Committed: "Using any kind of deception in order to hurt a player or gain from a player is prohibited" (this is from the scamming/deception area of it)

Date of Infraction: 10/11/2017

Summary of Infraction: This is a very long story so ima try to make it short as I am very busy.

So pretty much I usually pay around 10k a day to keep my massive mansion and then I get kicked from legend (plot tax is 150) and then they want to change ALL my plots to embassy so I can keep them (I wanted to claim them for my town) Then I find out that their embassy tax is 250 a plot (double what I usually paid) and I wanted them to unclaim it all (again so my town can claim them) and they said there's a way but they're not willing to (I feel as there just ripping me off for my money) and ask 10k as hard to keep my balance topped off each day now they want me to pay 30k+ to keep it all and i feel like its just trying to make me fall and my town too and i find that it can go under this rule as there deceiving me to pay their town 30k+ while I usually only pay 10k+ and I once again feel like they're trying to ruin me financially by making me pay it an di find it very VERY annoying and with these town msg's from adrian most likely it kind of makes me think that this is true

Evidence of Infraction:

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: If possible id like a staff member that's not going to take sides in this (someone who doesn't live in legend) (preferably NinjaRoxy)
    Image, of course, is here!
    Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

(apparently, the other one is not there for some reason)

If you need more Info on this please contact me in-game.

Pmx728 likes this.
  2. Lady_Hestia

Lady_Hestia Retro, Dance, Freak

You have been lying about things clueless has said. You tricked teddy into breaking the 3 plot rule. We decided we weren't going to report you but simply kick you out of the town. We told you that in 7 days your plots would be turned into embassy and you'd be kicked from the town. Everything we did was legal. A town can kick for any reason with a 7 day warning. We have a long list of reasons but simply: you are a pain to all staff members and we don't want to deal with you anymore. You may keep the house but as consequence for your actions you have to pay the higher tax. When we told you we were kicking you Adrian asked you if you wanted to have your plots converted now, you said yes. Therefor you consented to the higher taxes. The screenshot is of Adrian being a brat which I yelled at him for in /msg. It doesn't have anything in it that shows us "tricking" you.
    You also seem to be refusing to clean up the plot you left within three plots of our town. Please clean this up or I will file a report on you.

To staff: If you need proof or want to talk message me on discord.

Edit:more information

Toastie, Qazini, Marshy_88 and 4 others like this.
  3. CasualMow

CasualMow Popular Meeper

Yeah i know but since ima bout to go on vacation for a few days I cant be constantly coming on to check my balance so that's why I'm annoyed and feel like I'm being extorted for financial gain so I hope you can see where I'm coming from

Muunkee likes this.
  4. Lady_Hestia

You can't report us because you feel "annoyed"

Toastie, iKitten, Marshy_88 and 3 others like this.
  5. CasualMow

CasualMow Popular Meeper

I cant? or I shouldn't... I feel like I'm now being ordered around
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 12, 2017 at 3:27 PM, Original Post Date: Oct 12, 2017 at 3:26 PM ---
    I Also feel as your using my house as a bargaining chip and using it as leverage against me... e.g. if I don't consent to it you will sell it off

6. Lady_Hestia

You're making this more dramatic than it is. You literally can't ban someone because they annoyed you.

We aren't bargaining anything. We are letting you keep it because we want the money. If you don't want to pay it you can leave. We don't want you in Legend so if you leave that's totally fine. We don't have a preference.

Toastie, iKitten, Marshy_88 and 3 others like this.
  7. CasualMow

CasualMow Popular Meeper

"We are letting you keep it because we want the money" when I made it the town as losing money and now that I'm paying 30k your town's bank is going thru the roof so I feel like again your not letting me keep it in my town because you want my money and i find that really REALLY annoying
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 12, 2017 at 3:35 PM, Original Post Date: Oct 12, 2017 at 3:34 PM ---
    I'm not here to get anyone banned i just what it transferred to my town

8. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

You cant because they didnt break a rule lol

This is hilarious see you on your next application

9. Lady_Hestia

You didn't build the house. Spongey did. It's our land. Either pay, or it's ours.

Toastie, iKitten, Muunkee and 3 others like this.
  10. CasualMow

CasualMow Popular Meeper

"Either pay or it's ours" are you threating me?

Muunkee likes this.
  11. Lady_Hestia

sure

Courtneyyy, Toastie, Lilliya and 5 others like this.
  12. SidTheSeaStar

SidTheSeaStar Professor in Wumbology

You make everything sound more dramatic than it seems. She's just stating the two possible options for you. You broke rules, you were rude - so you were kicked from the town but we at least allowed you to keep your plots. You seem to have a lot of money anyways from 'mining' so I don't see how money could be an issue.

what lol
    we just want you to have your house, unless you don't wanna pay for it then we keep it and you don't touch it

13. CasualMow

CasualMow Popular Meeper

Also even tho its your land and you built it i got all the materials and have paid taxes for it since the start so the house would not be there without my materials and tax money so technically its my house not yours
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 12, 2017 at 3:48 PM, Original Post Date: Oct 12, 2017 at 3:47 PM ---
    sponge I could keep up 10k a day fine but 30k is over the top for me and my balance is already taking hits

14. SidTheSeaStar

It is your house but it is still on Legend's land so Legend still owns it

Toastie and Marshy_88 like this.
  15. CasualMow

CasualMow Popular Meeper

Yeah but its my materials so its technically my house and i can decide what happens to it

16. Marthacuddles

Marthacuddles Popular Meeper

Are You ThReaThing mE?!??!?!

iKitten and Lady_Hestia like this.
  17. SidTheSeaStar

Didn't you buy a bunch of quartz and other things from pwarps and Istas and other people though

18. EllieEllie

EllieEllie Staff Member Super Mod

Legend and its mayors haven't done anything wrong. I remember telling you a few times that your mansion would cost a ridiculous amount of money in taxes and yet you still paid.

You willingly built (had people build) the 80+ plot mansion, /towny prices is a command accessible to all players, the maths was there for you to calculate and the house is on legend land and therefore belongs to them. Perhaps if you had been kinder about it with them, they might have unclaimed the plots and given them to you because what use do they have for it right now? No one else is going to be mad enough to pay 10k a day in taxes.

Your discussions should lie with the mayors themselves, this isn't a staff issue. No rules have been broken and you were under no pretense. Denied, please find a way to amicably sort this out with each other.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.