1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/h33wMwy
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

ekjhgekuie - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Ban_Appeal, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Ban_Appeal

Ban_Appeal New Meeper

Member Name

In-Game Name(s): ekjhgekuie

What kind of ban are you appealing? Forum

Forum Account Name(s): ekjhgekuie

Discord Name: Shangool Mangool#4458

Alternative Contact Method: Discord is ideal.

When you were banned: I don't know. I think it was late June, maybe around the 27th.

Why were you banned? Toxicity.

Why we should consider your appeal: I am not appealing my in game ban because I do not want to play on the Minecraft server. I am appealing my forums ban.

During the days before my ban, I acted in toxic ways and made multiple remarks about KlutchDecals and his inactivity. Because I insulted KlutchDecals, he banned me. This is not surprising.

Hindsight is 20/20. A few days passed. I thought about my ban. My decisions were obviously stupid.

There is no justification for what I did. I cannot present any argument for my side because no matter how you look at it, what I did was useless.

From here, I can only recognize the futility of my actions. This appeal is meant to show you that I have learned from my mistakes and will not act the same way in the future.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: Message me over discord and we can have a serious discussion about my appeal.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2018
  2. KlutchDecals

KlutchDecals The Real Ironman Staff Member Administrator

Try googling other servers to play on. No interest in you here.