1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/h33wMwy
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

ekjhgekuie - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Ban_Appeal, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Ban_Appeal

Ban_Appeal New Meeper

Member Name

In-Game Name(s): ekjhgekuie

What kind of ban are you appealing? Forum

Forum Account Name(s): ekjhgekuie

Discord Name: Shangool Mangool#4458

Alternative Contact Method: n/a

When you were banned: Late june?? If I am being honest, I do not remember.

Why were you banned? Toxicity.

Why we should consider your appeal: I am a changed person.

After being banned, I thought about the situation. I was unnecessarily toxic to multiple individuals. Looking back on it, my way of acting was senseless. There is no reason to act like that and it never benefits anybody. To me, it is clear that toxicity is futile. I have come to realize this. Understanding that toxicity stems from immaturity, I will tell you that I have generally become a more mature person over my summer break and this change has allowed me to form these realizations.

Now I can only apologize and appeal with an explanation of my actions and situation. I still check forums every once and a while even though I am banned and it is interesting to read the different threads. I give you my word that I will not act in a toxic way again on forums when I am unbanned. If you do not believe me, I have nothing else to say. My word is all I am able to offer.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: The captcha when submitting an appeal without a forums account has a bug. The question was, "Name a Meepcraft admin." I typed "KlutchDecals" but it said that I failed the captcha.

The captcha also disallows the use of the word form of numbers as a replacement for number forms. For example, the captcha will not accept "two" but it will accept "2".

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2018