1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/x7ZtfbJ
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

FamousZAmos - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied' started by FamousZAmos, Jul 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FamousZAmos

FamousZAmos Meeper

Additional In Game Names: FamousZAmos

When you were banned: About a month ago

Reason for ban: Staff Disrespect

What kind of ban are you appealing? In-game

Ban Length: Permanent

Staff member who issued ban: The Man. The Myth. The Legend. KlutchDecals himself.

What have you learned and why should we trust you to do better? So I learned not to be salty in /G chat and to complain in MY discord rather than yours. I also learned klutch won't take my crap anymore unless I PM him. I've been banned for a month and I ASSUME that's been a fair punishment. I'm not "talking out my butt" to get unbanned, I honestly want to play with my friends again. Also, I owe LPF like 50k so that's significant. A boy scout is trustworthy after all!

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: I'm actually trying, if you can tell. :D

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2017
    bloodyghost and Viperfan17 like this.
  2. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts Staff Member Super Mod

You were banned a decent amount for this, don't get me wrong I couldn't care less whats said about me but there is no need to badmouth people who try their best to keep a server going decently and use their time to babysit ungrateful children who get numerous chances to play again yet for some reason people like yourself decide to do it again.
    denied stamp.jpg

SuperDyl, Pmx728 and GroovyGrevous like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.