1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/h33wMwy
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

FamousZAmos - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by FamousZAmos, Nov 8, 2017.

Tags:
  1. FamousZAmos

FamousZAmos Active Meeper

Additional In Game Names: No Alts

When you were banned: I don't know last night I think

Reason for ban: probably being a jerk

What kind of ban are you appealing? In-game

Ban Length: probably permanent

Staff member who issued ban: oKling

What have you learned and why should we trust you to do better? I was being a jerk and shouldn't be rude to other players. I hvae plenty of excuses but Imma level with you 100%, probably no hope of me changing. I've lied, duped, trolled, been a jerk, duped, and been a general pain in the ass for all the staff. When thinking about who I would use as a reccommendation for a staff app, the only people I have viable relationships with anymore are CluelessKlutz, EllieEllie, and Vamp. I don't want to be the way I am but I probably can't change, it's been a while since my last ban, I thought I could do better but I can't. Seeya later meep! I'll keep contributing on forums since I was fortunate enough to not be banned here. Anyways, I wish I could apologize to anyone I've been rude to, even Roxy. I should've just filed a staff comment with all my evidence rather than take it out on you. I hope you realise I care; if I didn't care I wouldn't make angry forum threads about features I find dissapointing. I hope to be back someday. To answer the question, you'll have to wait for me to grow up. As nearly an adult, I probably won't have time for meep in the near future anyway due to university work.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: It's neat that you removed the forums account name slot.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2017
  2. FamousZAmos

By "viable relationships" I mean people who don't have a reason to hate me but still probably do

SuperDyl likes this.
  3. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts Staff Member Super Mod

The reason this it's a permanent ban is because you have been banned twice for disrespecting pleople, I'm not bothered if it's a staff member or a community member because to me they are both the same. There is a big difference between making a constructive complaint and being out right rude to which I believe you need to learn, all well mannered complaints that are about myself is taken on board to improve myself.

I learnt about complaining in the ''right and wrong'' way. A staff member falsely ban me for sexual reference twice to which on my ban appealed called not just him but moaned that the entire staff team are power hungry children which was not the way to go about it, after getting to know other staff members I realized that my assumptions were false and let a few of them know that I regretted saying that which is why I strongly defend those who have assumptions against themselves.

It is not just the disrespect but also vulgar terms saying ''are all my n****rs online'' and other incidents in global. You are quite knowledgeable of the rules yet decide to not just be immature but be an imbecile in the one go, sure you may cause a bit of entertainment for your buddies but it leads to a ban since you are on such thin ice.

To be unbanned I'd like for you to file a staff complaint about myself and be completely truthful because there is an enormous amount of things I need to improve on and stop doing.

Staff members should not hate players of the community because it can cloud their judgement, sure you've said numerous things about the staff team and myself but I'm not going to hate you for it. There's no need for hate on the server, it's a place for everyone to meet others and enjoy a game.

4. FamousZAmos

is this a joke?

5. Kling

I don't joke about getting players on the server again.

6. Kling

Staff comment completed, please remember that your next ban will last longer than this one and I hope to see you in game soon! 1195423550187356949molumen_red_approved_stamp.svg.hi.png