1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/h33wMwy
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

FamousZAmos - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied' started by FamousZAmos, Apr 16, 2018 at 11:45 AM.

1. FamousZAmos

FamousZAmos Popular Meeper

Additional In Game Names: FamousZAmos

When you were banned: Sometime this April, I don't know tbh, maybe around a week ago?

Reason for ban: Calling flamedemond2 a naughty word / overall staff disrespect

What kind of ban are you appealing? Discord

Ban Length: "Don't appeal until I die" - Klutch

Staff member who issued ban: KlutchDecals

What have you learned and why should we trust you to do better? I'm not appealing for my ingame ban because I don't really expect an unban there. Just discord.

So I called flamedemond2 a f----- and that was a bit out of order, also probably calling NinjaRoxy incompetent, tbh I don't remember much past that. You can trust me to do better because I don't have anything to gain anymore. I just want to voice with ghost and dark xD

Edit; assuming KD's response will be "I see no need for you to communicate with our community anymore", y'all can catch me on Viper's discord or @ZAmos#7496 (It would be mega cool of Klutch to unban me though ;))

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: Oh also no more memes with naughty words I'll edit them or something

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2018 at 12:17 PM
  2. KlutchDecals

KlutchDecals The Real Ironman Staff Member Administrator

Im still alive sorry.