1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/h33wMwy
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

FamousZAmos - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Ban_Appeal, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Ban_Appeal

Ban_Appeal New Meeper

Member Name

In-Game Name(s): FamousZAmos

What kind of ban are you appealing? In-game, Forum

Forum Account Name(s): FamousZAmos

Discord Name: ZAmos#7496

Alternative Contact Method: one of my other discord accounts or someguy9944@gmail.com

When you were banned: 7/8/18

Why were you banned? Faking bloodyghost's death / Repeated toxicity

Why we should consider your appeal: Okay, a few days ago I decided it would be just the most hilarious idea to tell everyone bloodyghost had died while in Israel. No clue why I thought this would be amusing, but whatever. Now, unlike the old Zamos, I made an attempt to not cause chaos and destruction. I asked CluelessKlutz if there were any ill effects of such a plot, more worried about protecting bloody's staff position and items, not really grasping the gravity of such a prank. In our conversation, CluelessKlutz did not discourage this activity, leading me to believe this was a good idea. This is not to say Clueless recommended this course of action, but he did not discourage the action or inform me of the potential consequences. This isn't to say Clueless led me to a ban, I just think there was some misunderstanding.

Here is the conversation to which I refer:
    https://media.discordapp.net/attach..._2018-07-09-10-45-50.png?width=406&height=676
    (The screenshot has not been tampered with or edited, I can verify with a high staff if need be.)

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: I completely understand my ban and faking bloodyghost's death was a terrible thing to do, I get that. In fact, I had no plans whatsoever of appealing my ban. However. some staff and community members expressed distaste with how the ban was handled and recommended attempting to explain my actions. They advised I submit an appeal, and reason with the administrative team about the details of this "prank"

The intention with this appeal is not to discredit or bring trouble to CluelessKlutz. I merely wish to present the facts of the situation.

SIDE NOTE:

In my last few months of playing, I have kept my language clean and my topics mostly in check. Other than this foolish "prank" I done no actions detrimental to the server or its playerbase.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2018
  2. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin Staff Member Administrator

This has been denied after our conversation on Discord.

Pmx728, SuperDyl and creepersareokay like this.