1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/h33wMwy
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

FamousZAmos - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Ban_Appeal, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Ban_Appeal

Ban_Appeal New Meeper

Member Name

In-Game Name(s): FamousZAmos

What kind of ban are you appealing? In-game, Forum

Forum Account Name(s): FamousZAmos

Discord Name: ZAmos#7496

Alternative Contact Method: ZAmos #4763 (discord), @milky.way.memes (instagram)

When you were banned: 3 or 4 months ago

Why were you banned? Faking bloodyghost's death / Repeated toxicity

Why we should consider your appeal: Wow, appeal #25. It's been a lot of appeals and a lot of stupid stuff to get here. Sorta like an unhealthy circle of life, really: Fun -> Bored -> Ban -> Appeal -> Fun. And it's been a rollercoaster for sure. Now, I could go on and on about how I'll change, how I'll be better than before, and how I'll make Meepcraft great again, but I think we've all heard that one before. I'd ask for "one more chance" again, but I think I messed up my last 11 tries. I guess, what I'm trying to say is; not a normal ban, not a normal appeal. So I'll explain what happened last time and why it can't happen again.

Last time, I got banned for a thread I made. It was something along the lines of "bloody died in a car crash" during his trip to israel. Now, many people assumed this was another lame prank, without thinking of the consequences or the potential harm of such a prank. However, this time, I was determined to think my actions through before committing a crime with irreparable damage. So, before ever posting the thread, I asked the most trustworthy staff member left in the States, the man himself: CluelessKlutz. Assuming this no-nonsense staffer would give me a proper blessing, and somewhat hoping he would reject the concept, I dm'd him, informing him of my plan, and asking that he ensure bloodyghost's items and position not be removed. Now, his answer is open to interpertation. Maybe it was a yes, maybe a no, but that's not what I'm here to argue. Point is, I got another scar from the unforgiving ban hammer, and my forums account was deactivated, leaving me with the not-so-haunting words "Rid this Toxicity."

Now, there was some other stuff that went on after this, and I became quite frustrated with the community and swore to never appeal again...but then I got kinda bored of Fortnite and Rocket League, and I couldn't build things in creative with the gang on thursday night when we were bored of losing squads. Some staff (yall know who yall are) also said I should appeal, as they disagreed with my ban.

So, despite what my intuition told me, I decided to appeal one last time. And after a while, I finally received the verdict. Not a gracious unban, but a short sentence, better than I had hoped, I guess.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: Now, after my last appeal, Clueless informed me of the plan for my ban. He claimed that the staff team had decided that I "needed to take a break for a couple months". I don't really know what else to say. I did my time, won't do the crime again. Y'all need players, I need to hang out with qaz and ghost. Sounds like a fair trade to me. DM me if you need to ask questions or just gotta shut me down.

- if y'all accept I'll be a good boy. I've been good on discord, and haven't tried to alt abuse or make a new forums account, idk what I could say that would say more than that.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2018
    Vexmae, Meznik, Viperfan and 9 others like this.
  2. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin Staff Member Administrator

Under review
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 21, 2018, Original Post Date: Sep 18, 2018 ---
    Following our discussion on Discord, you have been unbanned in-game only. However you are permanently muted unless changed by another staff member later. Welcome back.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
    Vexmae, Meznik, riri30 and 6 others like this.