1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/h33wMwy
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

Helper Application from lollisweet101

Discussion in 'Denied' started by lollisweet101, Feb 3, 2018.

1. lollisweet101

lollisweet101 Well-Known Meeper

Member Name lollisweet101

Additional In Game Names: xZozo, zozolollipops, ZozoDaTornado, crohnie_zozo, gendrlessgamer

How old are you? 13

Do you have Discord? Yes, lollisweet101#7241

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 1-4 (School)

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 2-7

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? No

References: Please give IGN's @DarkKnight49x @Vexena @iKitten @AdrianIsEpic twister307

When did you join Meepcraft? June 7th, 2014

Introduction: Hello, I’m Zoe! Or Lolli as you guys call me. I live in NJ, USA. I have 1 brother. His name is Ben and his IGN is @pbcups. I enjoy communicating with him about problems or previous events. As well as having our own in-house games.

My favorite subject is ILA (Integrated Language Arts). The reason being is because I am incredibly skilled at writing my own stories. I also enjoy learning how to improve my own writing. In addition, I can show off my brilliance by answering a question that most of my peers probably wouldn’t remember or understand.

My other favorite subject is art! I get a real thrill of expressing my own creativity as well as learning new art styles! It may be a little frustrating since it’s a forced design, but in the future it can expand my creative process! I’m already specialized at hand-drawing people with an inspired style by the youtube animator Camila Cuevas. I hope to teach myself, or learn from another person on how to do backgrounds, effects, or something that I wasn’t expecting to learn!

I started playing Meepcraft in 2014, and honestly it was nothing of what I was expecting. I played it for a millisecond and I was like “ew Ben why?”. I was just not an open minded 9 year old. Later on though, I got exposed to Meep’s outstanding content and unique players!

My first town was owned by a guy named bbymoomoo112 or something like that. I didn’t understand anything and looking back, I think his actions were wrong because I had 0 warnings after losing my plot, but that was years ago. After leaving that horrible town, I was an assistant and eventually co-mayor for a year or two in a town called ‘Cornwall’. It had its conflicts, as well as its positive experiences and success. Did you know that Cornwall never had a nation?

I’ve met some amazing people over the years. After I quit for 6 months, my old ones were gone; I was devastated. Over those rough few months I have regained new, and possibly even better friends than before. It was a tremendous turning point in my Meepcraft life. I am still on here because of my past experiences and all of the people who are still beside me.

Why should you be Helper? I’ve been a staff member of several towns, one currently, being a co-mayor of Athens. I’ve been able to befriend a few residents as they’ve joined. We’ve also been able to achieve 50 residents! I’ve been able to collaborate with my peers around the town and have little to no issues most of the time. I’ve made about 3 houses and 2 clear plots for new residents to claim and reside in, as well as giving players a tiny starter pack that assists them. These packs usually are meebles and normal supplies, such as tools, food, and armor.

When I work with others or by myself, it depends if I am motivated to do the project. I am usually motivated and ecstatic to get the job done. Sometimes I do procrastinate on things that I would prefer not to take part of, but I eventually finish the task. (I’ll go into further details about my procrastination later.)

The community is one of my more crucial priorities because I believe it’s vital to get along with others. It’s what makes you approachable and unique. It’s what puts you together with the other puzzle pieces. On discord, it’s pretty hilarious when communicating with your voice. It can bring more people together, and it can sometimes be better than typing. It’s like having your community right next to you, playing by your side! If anyone would like to chat with me, I’d be glad to do that! (I don’t promise voice chat.) Sometimes I am unable to because of my parents, but I am mostly available.

When I work, I’m very focused and I never stop until it’s just that time when you need a break. In real life, when I am drawing something, I never stop working on it until I feel satisfied with it, as well as it being finished. When it’s a serious drawing, I put tons of dedication and devotion into it, just like if it’s a serious and needing-to-be-done Meepcraft project, I will put my entire mind’s focus onto it.

Assisting players, especially new players is also another priority because some people need help, and you need to have that one person that you can always depend on. It could be anyone you want it to be! Maybe it’s the person who’s always been there for you the most, maybe it’s the person you met first. Even if I’m that person or not that person, I’m still more than happy to help anyone with any problem in needing of a solution!

An important thing that I must mention is that… Meepcraft takes away most of my depression. It sets it free and all of that weight can be taken off my back for a bit. Sometimes I can think of real life and need other players’ support but in the end, I am so happy that I have so many people supporting me and understanding the situation so well. I do have people in real life, but I find Meepcraft as an escape because it’s where so many amazing people are located. The community is like my home. I would love to stay home all day and all of the time but sometimes I have to leave and go to reality for a bit. Some players can make me depressed or anxious, but I am able to push through it and make it into an even more positive outcome. I don’t let them make me feel that way. So, thank you so much Meepcraft, for keeping a smile on my face everyday and being there when I need you guys the most.

What are your weaknesses? Before I state my weaknesses, I know I’m not perfect, and no one is. We all have our faults but we can always work on them to improve ourselves.

Impulsivity is a huge one because sometimes an impulsive person can be sporadically unpredictable. Over the past few months, I have taught myself how to deal with these thoughts and actions. I have been able to find strategies to not act on my impulsive thoughts. I do rarely once in a while, but not as bad as before. It’s usually a mild comment that isn't bannable but could possibly be judged.

Immaturity is a very common weakness for most people. I am only 13, so I am learning to become more mature as I grow older. I am not the most mature I can be, i’m still mentally and physically developing as a human being. However, I have been devoting myself to becoming more mature for the past few months and I feel pretty accomplished of that because maturing more has helped me get along with more players. In addition, I believe that being staff might may help me with some of these weaknesses, as it could mature me a little more. I know some might not believe in this but it just may help me out.

Procrastination is not a huge deal, but it’s still a weakness that I have. It’s not a weakness that affects me that much, but it can still happen when I don’t want to do a project right away and I wait until I feel like I am up to it. Most people tend to get affected by procrastination, but it's something that can be fixed in a jiffy. If given a task by the staff team, then I’ll take it on head first and finish it as soon as possible.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: Thank you for your time, and I hope you can consider my application to be worthy. Even if I don’t get accepted, I will strive on being a better player and helpful to others, new and old players alike.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
  2. SuperDyl

SuperDyl Popular Meeper

I wish you luck @lollisweet101 ! I hope they make you staff. You're always so kind.

3. GroovyGrevous

GroovyGrevous Break hearts not blocks

I think you deserve a chance for an interview, good luck lolli!

SuperDyl, iKitten and lollisweet101 like this.
  4. YuuMeep

YuuMeep Popular Meeper

I've played with you for quite long time and you are a very kind and helpfull person! I would be very happy seeing you as a staff member! Best of luck in your application! +1

SuperDyl, iKitten and lollisweet101 like this.
  5. alex77034

alex77034 Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'

I think you’re almost there, but not yet.

You’ve gotten more mature and have worked on a lot of things, but I still think you should give it 6 more months.

You’re kind, friendly, and helpful, but the missing part is that I think you still lack some judgement when it comes to certain areas.

bloodyghost, riri30, xAZN_SJx and 3 others like this.
  6. Skaithemerk

Skaithemerk Active Meeper

+1 You always are helpful and welcoming to new players and i think you deserve a shot to be apart of the staff team. Good luck :)

SuperDyl and lollisweet101 like this.
  7. UkiIsTrash

UkiIsTrash Well-Known Meeper

+1 you are always so nice and helpful ^.^ I wish you the best of luck

SuperDyl, lollisweet101 and iKitten like this.
  8. xAZN_SJx

xAZN_SJx Popular Meeper

You're benevolent, friendly, and have the right intentions. Though, my only concern with you becoming staff would be your ability to handle it. From your other threads, it's blatantly obvious that you're under a lot of stress and I'm not sure how you would react if things became overwhelming. I would not want your emotions to cloud your judgement, nor would I want you to be burdened over a game. I trust that you're working on bettering yourself and learning to adapt, just keep your wellbeing in mind. :)

+0.5

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

UkiIsTrash and lollisweet101 like this.
  9. AdrianIsEpic

AdrianIsEpic Popular Meeper

+1. You are a good person and i could definitely see you being helper. I think you should try and work on your maturity tho

iKitten and lollisweet101 like this.
  10. lollisweet101

Absolutely! I am still even currently working on that every day I can.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 4, 2018, Original Post Date: Feb 4, 2018 ---
    That is very true, and I thank you for your concern. I believe that being staff could keep me busy and positively affect my mood! It can have its burdens, though. I have my people to support me if that happens. My friend @iKitten is also a staff member so if I did get stressed, she could help me. As well as other players that may or may not be helper/mod/smod.

xAZN_SJx, iKitten and AdrianIsEpic like this.
  11. Bokoblincraft

Bokoblincraft Meeper

I think u deserve helper, ur kind, helpful, active, caring, and just a good person in general, good luck! +1

UkiIsTrash, SuperDyl and iKitten like this.
  12. n00bslayer_99

n00bslayer_99 i like kebab

A fellow crohnie, +1

13. lollisweet101

You have CD too? Nice to have someone who's felt the same pain as I had to go through.

14. n00bslayer_99

n00bslayer_99 i like kebab

yes. I wish you all the best.

lollisweet101 likes this.
  15. CryogenicNewt05

CryogenicNewt05 Well-Known Meeper

Hi lolli, seeing you being kind to everyone as well as being a co-mayor in Athens, I am happy to say that I am a +1.
    Good luck!

16. ~MiaCorn~

~MiaCorn~ Popular Meeper

lolli, I am sorry, but you are still the most immature person on this server, every time I join discord you talk some type of crap.
    HUGE -1 for me

MeepLord27 and Pmx728 like this.
  17. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts Staff Member Super Mod

If you do get accepted for an interview I wish you all the best and hope you show the server what you are capable of.

18. Alexxaaa

Alexxaaa Popular Meeper

-oh honey you love starting drama.
    - sometimes very rude on global

19. sijo

sijo Popular Meeper

-1. I think you should work on your maturity and attitude toward other players first.

MeepLord27 likes this.
  20. EatSomeCheezCake

EatSomeCheezCake Active Meeper

I think that you should at least be given a chance, and you're definitely not the most immature person on the server. Plus you're an amazing friend. :) +1

iKitten, SuperDyl and lollisweet101 like this.