1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/h33wMwy
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

Helper Application from lollisweet101

Discussion in 'Denied' started by lollisweet101, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Nemoirboys

Nemoirboys Popular Meeper

agreed.

OKNEM likes this.
  2. Achrow

Achrow Popular Meeper

Lollis, A server isn't a town! but you have been a very loyal player for years now and yes you do maybe cause some drama but most of us do since humans are the most emotionally developed species so it is only normal! you deserve the chance to become helper even though we have had our differences in the past I think you could do very well.

3. boombox123

boombox123 Popular Meeper

This is the same reason which is why I am a -1

4. lollisweet101

lollisweet101 Well-Known Meeper

Recent Notice of Importance;
    I have been inactive lately, due to the fact that life right now is a tad hectic. I've just been busy a lot in the past few days. I don't know when I will find more time to come back on Meep more often that I have in the past few days, but I will try to come online when I can. I won't be offline for 7 days in a row, but if I ever do come online, it won't be for long. At the most i'm guessing is an hour?

At the moment, I can't be online as much because I'm caught up in a lot. It will get easier to come on more often sooner or later...

5. Nemoirboys

Nemoirboys Popular Meeper

Okay, I'd just like to give a quick update why I -1. The biggest reason is your immaturity; using caps, bugging people, etc. I think you get what I mean, but if you don't message me on discord.

6. CasualMow

CasualMow Popular Meeper

I am now a Officaly +1 you are a very friendly persion lolli ut i still recomend that every day you reset your mind and not drag crap on from past days

7. lollisweet101

lollisweet101 Well-Known Meeper

Hey, everyone.
    I've thought about this for a while, and I knew I needed to make a decision sooner or later. It was very difficult to make this choice because it almost cancels out what i've worked so hard for. Yet, it's what I need to do to focus on my real passion of being creative and having a good time. I have my new project, MPR on my hands, and I have so many ideas for the future, too.
    I have decided to close my application.
    Not because I don't think I will ever worthy enough, I think someday I will be capable to do the job. Maybe I won't feel up to it. Only the future knows... I have a creative mind, I like to make new & original ideas, and put them out there to see what my latest project will be. I feel that if I am accepted, my creativity will be restricted majorly. I won't be able to share the unique thoughts, I would have to keep my creativity sealed. That would be rather difficult because I have such an eager mind. It would be challenging to keep my mouth shut when there's so many ideas and ideas and ideas that I have in my brain. When I plan to do something, I like to put that plan into action whenever possible. I don't think that I could always be the party pooper, or a rule follower all of the time. I enjoy being myself, at times I enjoy acting silly, and I am basically a creative thinker.
    I also think that my teenage stress that I am experiencing would worsen due to all of the excess criticism of players. I don't take it personally, to be honest. However, my responses are criticized too, and so on. I believe that it would have just caused more and more stress, to the point where I probably couldn't have taken it anymore. To the point where I would just shut down and not even care about anything or anyone. Also, I have been busy & inactive for the past few days because I am just busy with real life and family. In that duration of time, my mood has drastically improved. I am feeling less stress than before, and I realize now that Meepcraft generally was one of the main causes of my stress & depression. After taking some time off, it's lifted some of the weight on my back. Of course I am not quitting entirely, there are still people on Meep that care about me and enjoy my company. However, I may just come online a little less. Also, I feel the need cool things down such as conflicts and drama when I can, so I still have a habit of being a mini-mod when needed or not needed, haha.

I will still be an active and supporting part of the community. I will treat players the same, new and old ones alike. I would still want to get involved in things. :)

If you're one of the people that have encouraged me to become staff, or the people who have been giving me their honest feedback without intentionally trying to be harsh, I am deeply thankful for that. I am happy to have a person like you by my side, or tell me what I need to work on.

I would like to pursue what I would have in mind, as well as being a happy and cheerful person, despite my reality. Not to be a person that has to deal with criticism a lot, & feel extremely stressed out to the point where my health can be "damaged" as well as real life moods being affected. Such as getting upset more easily, or getting offended & defensive.

I hope that people can support my tough decision, and that my choice is what I think is best for me.

~Thank you. ♥

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018 at 8:45 PM
    Pmx728 likes this.
  8. bloodyghost

bloodyghost Popular Meeper Staff Member Helper

Player has requested that the application be closed.