1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/h33wMwy
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

Hiraeth_ - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Coelho, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Coelho

Coelho Onis_Luck Staff Member Administrator

Member Name

In-Game Name(s): Hiraeth_

What kind of ban are you appealing? In-game

Forum Account Name(s): MiaCorn

Discord Name: Mia420

Alternative Contact Method: DIscord

When you were banned: now

Why were you banned? Sticking up for myself

Why we should consider your appeal: Whenever I come on meepcraft I am bullied, just now I was being called names and being made fun of and there were so many staff online, I called a player out for what they said to me and I got banned for always arguing in global. None of the other people got in trouble for what they were doing to me. People argue in global all the time and never have anything happen, meepcraft is honestly the most bias server I have ever been on, I am constantly banned for sticking up for myself. Thanks ellie for not giving a single crap

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2017
    Jess_4Ds, FamousZAmos and Pmx728 like this.
  2. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts Staff Member Super Mod

It appears you have already been unbanned and muted, please read through this post a player made on this appeal that I agree with. A perfect example of you bullying someone is CasualNuker as soon as he came onto the server yesterday you jumped on his back.

Hi staff, even if this is deleted to normal players, I'd like it to at least be considered by the team since I've had to deal with Mia many times.

Mia is completely willing to be the aggressor.
    (section deleted about an example of you being the agressor but as stated above you were doing this behaviour to CasualNuker yesterday and leaving the player anon). No one deserves to be harassed, but Mia's behaviour has been very problematic and it's hard to say that she isn't making herself a target by being so easy to stir up. When someone is rude to another person, often they want a reaction or to laugh; this is exactly what people want when they joke about Mia. Not only this, but she has directly been rude to others many times, which may be provoking the rest of the trash talking.

When she isn't "being bullied", Mia enjoys making references in global (sex or drugs, very often) or saying disgusting things (as can be seen in my report). She isn't here to contribute to the atmosphere. I don't know why she's here, but it's clearly not for the better of the server. Lastly, Mia's hypocritical behaviour would not be a huge problem if she could accept that there will be people angry with her for instigating fights and/or saying things that others don't like. If you are uncomfortable, you tell the staff, not pop off on other players, or you can simply log off. She needs to be away from the server for a while so that she can improve on her anger management skills, because "standing up for herself" is not necessary. It's Minecraft, it's a family-friendly server for children.

Thanks!