1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/h33wMwy
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

Homer455 - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Homer455, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Homer455

Homer455 Popular Meeper

Additional In Game Names: ConstipaticAcid

When you were banned: February 19, 2019

Reason for ban: Constant Inappropriate Content and refusal to listen to staff

What kind of ban are you appealing? In-game

Ban Length: Perm

Staff member who issued ban: CluelessKlutz

What have you learned and why should we trust you to do better? The reason for this permanent ban is because of my town board. I've shared my town over global chat numerous times, even when staff are online, and no staff member has said anything to me about changing the name, or board. According to CluelessKlutz, staff have had to "force change" my town board before, which I have no recollection of, but if it is the case, I'm sorry. I get it that I've been causing a big nuisance to staff lately, and I've been trying to slow it down little by little, especially when I was told I was on the edge of a permanent ban, in which case I calmed down the best I could, but it's kind of harsh for me to get a perm ban (even though my ban and mute history kind of warrant it), when there are also other towns out there with the same issue?

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: I'll be more diligent next time with my word choices.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
  2. qazini

qazini Neighborhood Panini

You have had plenty of warnings, mutes, and tempbans before, and none of them seemed to change you. We don't have much reason to trust that you've changed in the intervening hours between your ban and appeal. You may appeal again in no less than 2 weeks time. Denied.