1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/M53X5Zz
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

I need my VIP rank back!

Discussion in 'Completed' started by @TheRealHurricaneRoman90, Mar 25, 2017.

1. @TheRealHurricaneRoman90

@TheRealHurricaneRoman90 Meeper

Hello! My IGN right now is HurricaneRoman91 and minecraft basically deleted my old minecraft account because i was inactive often. Because I was inactive i had to put in the password to my old account a lot and one day I forgot what my password was. As a result, I tried many times and even tried to reset my password but it said it wanted me to pay .01 cents a day which my parents refused. My real IGN was HurricaneRoman90 which had VIP on it. In the pictures below, the skin that is "Kirito" from the SAO is me (HurricaneRoman90) when I still had my account. Friends that played with me when I still had my account - Agarburst. Thank you for reading my thread and i hope my thread convinced you to get my VIP rank back. IMG_0476.JPG IMG_0474.JPG

2. Natsu

Natsu Popular Meeper

Hey there,

First of all welcome back :)

Unfortunately, Meepcraft does not do rank transfers, exceptions cannot be made.

Also, your screenshots do not provide enough evidence to show that you had VIP, because in no part of the screnshot is there a name of yours, in green (VIP Color)

What you can do is if you have access to the email of your Mojang account, or a copy of your receipt for the minecraft account, you can contact Mojang amd you can change your password there :)

I hope this helps and have a good day mate

Marshy_88 likes this.
  3. @TheRealHurricaneRoman90

If you do /seen HurricaneRoman90 it says im vip.

4. Natsu

Natsu Popular Meeper

Like I said, Meepcraft unfortunately does not transfer ranks. What you could do is try to gain control of your original account. If you have access to the email for your Mojang account, or a copy of your receipt for the purchase, then you can contact Mojang and you should be able to change your password. If you can't, then we can't help you, sorry.

If people tell me that you are a good, positive, constructive member of the community, then I might be able to buy vip back for you, but who knows :)

Citizen is a great rank too you know. ;)

5. Marshy_88

Marshy_88 Popular Meeper

Well what you can do, really bad possibly not legal idea, is to make a fake email pretending to be the fraud department of the US Gov. and threaten them, as its a kid doing this to you. Or, you could just contact your governments location to report stuff like this. But if you have the receipt, contact Mojave, and make a better password.

6. @TheRealHurricaneRoman90

7. DarkKnight49x

DarkKnight49x Knight of Dreams Staff Member Mod

Heyo! Unfortunately, we do not do any kind of rank transfer for any players. Although your original account shows that you're VIP, sadly, we cannot transfer your account. Have a nice day. :D

Marshy_88 and xT3Kx like this.