1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/h33wMwy
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

Imperfectly

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by marshallmafers, Mar 20, 2017.

1. smkorpi

smkorpi Popular Meeper

I don't understand how you get into situations that cause so many problems like this.

Imperfectly owes you 150k, let him server his time under a ban and you get to swallow that 150k because you made a poor decision. It has been we'll known by the majority of active members that loaning is not supported by staff, as a player you should know this, and by previous comments, you were warned.

You can not expect a dime from NinjaRoxy since she is not involved in this and the money she received was imperfectly' money. Believe it or not, you won't be getting 150k from roxy because imp gave her money, it just doesn't work like that.

If you're going to file the report, atleast file it correctly and report imperfectly for scamming, to which giving a loan should imply. You should not have included any claim to money that NinjaRoxy has gotten from Imperfectly, choose the reasoning from my post or any other in this thread.

Good luck

Toastie, Achmed, Muunkee and 4 others like this.
  2. Imperfectly

Imperfectly Popular Meeper

I can not speak for ninja, but she shouldn't give you any money. That money is Ninjaroxys. :)

Explain where you got this information from?

Pmx728 likes this.
  3. TheTastyNacho

TheTastyNacho Popular Meeper

Oh yeah you're right.

4. junelawnchaired

junelawnchaired neat-o!

when the community handles player reports >>>

5. Imperfectly

Imperfectly Popular Meeper

Can some1 please strike june for posting unrelated content on this player report discussion?

6. marshallmafers

marshallmafers Celebrity Meeper

Me losing money was bound to happen, I've already won over 1.1mil+ from Imperfectly, what's 150k to me? And the cherry on the shake is him being temp-banned/banned for scamming me 150k. Ninja can keep the 150k as long as Imperfectly faces the consequences of his actions.

7. Natsu

Natsu Popular Meeper

Mate, it looks like you are just overly acting about one player based on a personal level.

You have had so many problems/issues with so many people on the server and you have been provoking and been provoked by these people so often that any simple problem involving a small problem like this turn out to be a big debate.

Here are my two cents on this. You knew that Imperfectly will most like not pay you back. You knew that he has a bad history against those he doesn't like, you knew that he didn't need loans, you have had problems with him and all you did was to escalate the problem, not solving it. So do keep in mind that you have had your faults too.

Yes, @Imperfectly has broken the rules by not paying back what he promised you in an agreement, but @NinjaRoxy is completely not involved in this has no reason to pay you back.

Seriously though. This problem with loans is so time consuming for staff and it involves them in player to player conflicts like this. Can we solve this on our own, or just stay off in the first place?

For this, Imperfectly should be temp banned because he technically broke the rules. Staff shouldn't be having to refund any loans, and they should make it clear on the rules. Simple should just ban Imperfectly from his town and do no business or any other talking with anyone he has problems with... It's not really hard.

AdrianIsEpic likes this.
  8. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts Staff Member Super Mod

Christ that last reply is as petty as they come Marshal, accepted.
    See you soon @Perfectly xo