1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/h33wMwy
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

iNeXxeR - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied' started by iNeXxeR, Nov 11, 2017 at 4:46 PM.

1. iNeXxeR

iNeXxeR Celebrity Meeper

Additional In Game Names: inexxer

When you were banned: last night

Reason for ban: Trap at town spawn

What kind of ban are you appealing? In-game

Ban Length: 1d 12h

Staff member who issued ban: ninjaroxy

What have you learned and why should we trust you to do better? I did nothing wrong, I put lava at spawn to play with Pseudo and he obviously had no issue with it. Our town is private, and if it's not private, no one told me that they had set it to public.

If this is about the random person I teleported into towny wild, I was trying to buy TNT from him and blowing up a house that we found in the wild at the same time, so he got scared once he heard an explosion and thought I was luring. That's not "at spawn", though, so it probably isn't that.

I'm being told on Skype that Roxy died from lava - I don't know why she's going to a private town and I really don't know why it's her business that I'm playing pranks on my friends, in all honesty. No one is going to get to my town spawn that will actually be mad about it.

Thanks.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2017 at 5:34 PM
  2. iNeXxeR

iNeXxeR Celebrity Meeper

Oops. Pseudo has told me that Kling will unban me if he knows that I wasn’t aware that you can still go to private towns if they’re in your nation. This isn’t very well documented anywhere, nor is it ever really talked about, so I wasn’t aware of it.

We will just remove the lava so no one dies, and if we want to make the town private, I guess we will put a door at the spawn. Seems like a big misunderstanding on my part of what “private” means.

3. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz King of the Nerds Staff Member Super Mod

Due to the nature of this ban, it's a unusual case. While the issue with private towns is not well-documented, a trap of lava was made at a town spawn that 45 towns residents could all get there, by doing /t spawn Seoul. Joke or not. Traps are illegal in towny.

This ban appeal is therefore denied.