1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/h33wMwy
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

inexxer - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Ban_Appeal, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Ban_Appeal

Ban_Appeal New Meeper

Member Name

In-Game Name(s): inexxer

What kind of ban are you appealing? Forum

Forum Account Name(s): 00000

Discord Name: noooo!

Alternative Contact Method: ask gaeyeong!

When you were banned: 2017 smth

Why were you banned? toxic probably

Why we should consider your appeal: hey guys, so when klutch deleted my account it wasn't actually deleted, a significant portion of posts remain in addition to basically every profile post and like i had given on the account

with that considered, id like for the account to just be reactivated with a ban. klutch threatened to reverse the "deletion" (which didnt work) on the account, therefore restoring my posts and all that, if i ever returned. i did and he didn't do it, so i'd like to ask here. i hope he wasn't bluffing

as much as we can try to deny it, i said tons of funny stuff on this server that id like to look back on, the server is clearly on its last leg(s) apart from a certain few donors almost single handedly keeping it up, ive been playing here for over 6 years at this point and simply being able to see my posts from years ago would be really nice

i understand that the account MIGHT be deleted in the database and klutch just didn't finalise the deletion, xenforo is confusing and it shouldn't work like this but the account is still partly visible

asking for it 2 be returned now, i dont care about being unbanned since the community has gone even further downhill but the memories i have here really should be retained for the remaining few months of the server's lifespan, ty

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: thanks guys, enjoy your days

GroovyGrevous and Klitch like this.
  2. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin Staff Member Administrator

Under review
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 23, 2018, Original Post Date: Sep 18, 2018 ---
    Looked a bit deeper into this, and while the profile posts still show, the account no longer has a page under the admin panel for me to restore from. Moving to denied.

SuperDyl and CasualNuker like this.