1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/h33wMwy
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

Items stolen by @JonesSniper

Discussion in 'Completed' started by CasualNuker, Jul 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CasualNuker

CasualNuker Popular Meeper

Yesterday I gave Jones Assistant and he stole part of my home took my god armor sets and all my rare items consult @agnd for the list I have lost somewhere around 800k worth in items that I invested in for my future needs Jones got a week ban but honestly I think he will come back and do it again as he started van evading after he was banned saying @KlutchDecals said ban evading is acceptable which everyone online knew that he was lying so I believe he needs a permanent ban and I would like to be refunded my items or in money except for my 2 lightsabers (Jedi and Sith) I would really like those 2 items back with the value of all other items

SuperDyl likes this.
  2. Investor

Investor Popular Meeper

I mean If you can't get the lightsabers back I can give you mine then the staff can just give me the value of them

SuperDyl likes this.
  3. EllieEllie

EllieEllie Staff Member Mod

Refunds are usually just given in meeble value, @CluelessKlutz was the one who made the lightsabers so will have to consult him about that one. Depends if we can trace where the items went because we might still be able to find them

SuperDyl likes this.
  4. CasualNuker

Ik jonessniper has them cuz he sent me a dm saying he will keep them once unbanned so maybe wipe him? And yes clue gave everyone them and I got both sabers and made them the centerpiece of my home

SuperDyl likes this.
  5. EllieEllie

EllieEllie Staff Member Mod

If he still has them like he said then they can be located, if an admin/smod doesn't get there first I'll have a look this evening and send them the co-ords since they have switching perms

GroovyGrevous likes this.
  6. CasualNuker

@agnd was getting the refund set up for me last night but I thought posting one here would probably get it faster and it would be great if I could get these all back tonight as he was very rude he recruited 20 people and then told them to leave my town after I didn’t give him co but assistant and he broke my trust forever there

7. Summers

Summers Hot Meeper

If you can’t find them I will be very dissspointed in how good the staff are at using prism.

Muunkee likes this.
  8. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin Staff Member Administrator

Already found and handled in that sense. This refund is pending.

iKitten, SuperDyl, Muunkee and 3 others like this.
  9. smk

smk Celebrity Meeper

This has been completed.

CluelessKlutz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.