1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/h33wMwy
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

JBock007 - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied' started by JBock007, Sep 12, 2018.

1. JBock007

JBock007 Popular Meeper

Additional In Game Names: JBock007

When you were banned: I was banned the day of September 12 2018.

Reason for ban: Macros

What kind of ban are you appealing? In-game

Ban Length: 6 days

Staff member who issued ban: CluelessKlutz

What have you learned and why should we trust you to do better? Some of the things that I have learned from this experience is that you should never take things for granted and have the mindset of “what harm could this do” because in reality it can cause issues and things can go wrong. Also I have realised that this does hurt my reputation, and my ignorance to stop what I was doing was proof of that, and was wrong. You have probably have heard this a thousand times but I am truly sorry, and I heartfeltly promise never to do this again. In the future I promise to strive to make MeepCraft a better server and community by my example. Thank You once again.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: Hi all, JBock here. This morning I was preparing for school and decided to login to Meep for the reason that all people do. When I did so I checked my normal things that I usually do when I check in and play, but I soon realised that I was getting distracted from packing my bags. So me being the “Great” (not so great) person that I was, decided to put a rubberband around my mouse so that I could finish packing and still earn some money whilst preparing for school. When the time rolled around for me to leave I neglected to take off the rubberband on my mouse and thought to myself what harm could this do and left. Well I soon realised that I was wrong when I got home. I was banned. Facepalming myself I thought how could I be so stupid to do something like this. I have really been trying play and vote everyday so that I might have a chance to earn the rank upgrade at the end of the month. Even though playing on Meep does not affect the voting process I would still like to be able to play and enjoy Meepcraft and the community.

Thank You for reading and considering my Appeal.

Respectfully,

-JBock007

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2018
  2. NinjaRoxy

NinjaRoxy Popular Meeper Staff Member Administrator

How can you enjoy the community, if you just add a rubber band as you say to your mouse.I understand that you are sorry for being caught, but. You just came off a ban, how can you show that you have learnt not to scam or abuse the system?

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
    SuperDyl likes this.
  3. JBock007

JBock007 Popular Meeper

Hi @NinjaRoxy I understand that adding a rubber band to my mouse was not playing on the server or enjoying it since I was not the one technically playing on the server. I also understand the positions that all of the staff are put in when it comes to a ban appeal, especially one made on the same day. Through this whole situation I have learned that as I said before that things can go wrong and etc. With me personally, my self image means a lot to me and the fact that I ruined it, in all honesty kinda makes me sad even if it is with people that I don't know. However I do have a strong work ethic, and I am willing to do what ever needs to be done to get the job done, which in this case was the wrong thing. I understand now that scamming the system or abusing it does takes away from the fun of the whole server, and any extra meebles that I have earned were not done so according to the rules and does deserve a punishment. Although this is just off of a ban, and I only have six days left, which isn't that much, I would still really enjoy being able to play with my friends and comrades on this server. I know that people will be mad at me because of the confusion that I created, and that it will take a lot to gain their trust back again, but this is something that I am willing to work for.

Thank You once again,

-JBock007

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
  4. NinjaRoxy

NinjaRoxy Popular Meeper Staff Member Administrator

Atm we think you need to wait out the short ban. For the ban couldve turned into a perm. Please take this time to reread the rules. Denied

Yuu6x3 and SuperDyl like this.