1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/h33wMwy
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

JeterPan - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by JeterPan, Jan 28, 2019.

1. JeterPan

JeterPan Popular Meeper

Additional In Game Names: JeterPan (HotFishys is my alt)

When you were banned: I was banned on August 30th.

Reason for ban: Glitch Abuse

What kind of ban are you appealing? In-game

Ban Length: Perm-Ban

Staff member who issued ban: CK

What have you learned and why should we trust you to do better? The time of which I had done my acts when I broke the rules was not the best time for me. My actions were rightfully brought back to me in the way of a ban for a very long time. However, as time has came around I believe I am doing much better personally and I am hoping for another chance back on this server. I have been playing for a decent amount of time and the period of time in which I haven't been playing definitely has been different, and now as I'm looking back on it, I'm missing my time on here. Therefore, I am asking for another chance back on the server, I will swear not to stay on the lines of breaking the rules as I did before, nor will I even get close to breaking them. I will understand if this appeal gets denied as I have been banned multiple times before for various reasons, therefore, I could be toxic for the community and the server. I'm just hoping for the best news.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: Nothing.

SuperDyl, riri30, Viperfan and 6 others like this.
  2. Midnight_Galaxy

Midnight_Galaxy *:・゚✧Hybrid Time Lord Fallen Angel*:・゚✧ Staff Member Super Mod

Accepted, for future reference please report glitches! Welcome back!

SuperDyl and Meznik like this.