1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/h33wMwy
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

JJLKiller

Discussion in 'Denied' started by SuperDyl, Feb 3, 2018.

1. SuperDyl

SuperDyl Popular Meeper

I posting this mostly to be on the safe side. I logged on to Meepcraft to find that I was almost 100,000 meebles short of what I had the other day. I suspected that people sold lots of items to my shop at "/pwarp Depot". What I found out via mail from @SxphL was that my emerald shops were set up accidentally to buy string, my chest filling item so I don't buy hundreds of items like emeralds. The forum rules state these two things, I'm not certain if either of these fits under the rules:
    • Taking advantage of other people’s shops. Example: making copies of books or other items to replicate an item to sell in a chest shop, making someone broke because of their mistake (spelling, integer amount, etc.). Other people’s “mistakes” will be defined by a staff member if needed.
    • Using any kind of deception in order to hurt a player or gain from a player is prohibited
    I understand if this isn't taken up as scamming, because it was my fault I didn't check what my sign showed I was scamming. On the other hand, @JJLKiller could have informed me of my mistake like @SxphL did, as the mistake should have been fairly obvious because each chest has item frames identifying what each chest sells. I can't say how much at fault all involved are.

If anything is done with this, I believe JJLKiller should still be reembersed for the string which I would pay the high price of 3 meebles a piece for because of the trouble @JJLKiller must have gone through to acquire so much string.

I would like to mention a thanks to @bloodyghost as well for not abusing this accident of mine.

Thanks for your time!

Finally, here's the evidence:
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 4, 2018, Original Post Date: Feb 3, 2018 ---
    We're currently dealing with it in-game.

Attached Files:

riri30 likes this.
  2. Flamedemond2

Flamedemond2 Highly flammable

Not too sure if this has been dealt with in game already, but what he did isn't really scamming. Unfortunate, yes, but not scamming. I'm sorry for what happened, but there's really nothing to report here.

Denied.

SuperDyl likes this.