1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/h33wMwy
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

LargeUnit - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by LargeUnit, Apr 8, 2018.

1. LargeUnit

LargeUnit Well-Known Meeper

Additional In Game Names: GargantuanUnit

When you were banned: About 3 weeks ago

Reason for ban: Acts against the server

What kind of ban are you appealing? In-game

Ban Length: permanent

Staff member who issued ban: Cooleysworld

What have you learned and why should we trust you to do better? I've learned that I should be more respectful of staff.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: First of all I'd like to apologize to the staff team for causing problems and being rude in my previous appeal. I do not wish to cause problems with anyone, I just want to play the game. I hope that the staff team can understand why I was really frustrated. I have been banned for around 3 weeks for something that I know I am completely innocent of. I understand that Cooleysworld is in charge of my ban, and I also understand that he is not available to deal with my appeal right now. I really want to come back and play, so I'm hoping another staff could be able to take charge of my appeal.

Once again, I truly apologize for all the issues I have caused. I really love the server and I want to come back and play as soon as I can.

JamezMeep, Blue_Marlin, smk and 4 others like this.
  2. NinjaRoxy

NinjaRoxy Popular Meeper Staff Member Administrator

Accepted. As per our talk, please go over the rules and make sure they are followed. Welcome back

xX___Kirby___Xx and JamezMeep like this.