1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/h33wMwy
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

Looking for retirement town in gamma.

Discussion in 'Towns Archive' started by trdavis25, Nov 18, 2016.

1. trdavis25

trdavis25 Popular Meeper

Ay all its trdavis25. As some of you(probably not many) have slightly noticed I haven't been on very frequently. I have been very preoccupied into school work on the weekdays and even though weekends are free, I have initiated an interest in a few other games like csgo. I am currently selling my gamma town and am looking for a gamma town that has relatively low tax and does no plan on dieing out so that I can safely store my items. If any towns fit the desc, please contact me. I would appreciate it greatly. Thanks for your time.
    ~trdavis25

2. Marshy_88

Marshy_88 Popular Meeper

I can store some of your stuff in my braveheart tower in gamma, or bank in Meepcity

Pmx728 likes this.
  3. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin Staff Member Administrator

I know the Gamma town I reside in, Ignis, already has no taxes, and no intention of selling out, either. Shoot me a msg anytime you're on and we can get that arranged.

trdavis25 likes this.
  4. Vamp1re_Man

Vamp1re_Man Celebrity Meeper

Elementals would happily accept you.
    We have no taxes and pre-built homes available in our four districts.
    Send either TechnoTyson, Midnight_Galaxy or myself a message if you are interested in joining :)

trdavis25 likes this.
  5. trdavis25

trdavis25 Popular Meeper

Thank you everyone for the offers. I have decided to go hermit with my town for a little while, but if i decide otherwise i'l remember these offers. Thanks!
    ~trdavis25