1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/h33wMwy
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

MegaStufOreo - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied' started by MegaStufOreo, Jul 31, 2018.

1. MegaStufOreo

MegaStufOreo The Cookie Monster

Additional In Game Names: Some NFA alts I no longer have access to.

When you were banned: 7/13/18

Reason for ban: Alt of mastar110319 {Advertisement}

What kind of ban are you appealing? In-game

Ban Length: Perm

Staff member who issued ban: qazini

What have you learned and why should we trust you to do better? Looking for new things to do, my friend and I found a website where you can spawn in as many accounts as you wish for a measly 4 bucks. It seemed to good to be true, and who can't resist abusing such power? In this instance it was me, because I decided it would be funny to get banned, because that's hilarious(ly stupid). I mean, I had unlimited alts and a VPN, what good does a ban do to stop me? Well, I got on the next day and it wasn't the same. I didn't enjoy being on a new account, so I ditched the whole ordeal altogether.
    When I committed the infraction, I ignored the fact I'd regret it the next day, just like I always do. In fact, like I stated above, I thought getting banned would be funny, and that I could manage to bypass it. I suppose this mindset is just another example of the other times I’ve gotten banned, where I’ve done it simply out of boredom or to seek attention. Looking back on it, it was an extremely stupid move on my part, being as I got nothing out of this little stunt, and serving almost three weeks being banned by now. Advertising is a stupid thing to do, especially out of boredom, which hurts the server, and I realize that now. You may be thinking, “Mega always promises to change, yet he never does.” And that can’t be more true. I’ve had so many chances to change and I haven’t. That’s why I’ve taken these three weeks to think about why I do what I do when I’m on the server, and how I can stop it. I’ll find some other way that doesn’t annoy the hell out of people or by making inappropriate remarks. How can you trust me to keep my word? Honestly, the best you have is my word. There’s no way to prove to you that I won’t break my promise. The best chance I have is that you trust me, which is sorely a major “if”. Do I deserve to be banned for more than three weeks? Yes, a lot more. I simply ask of one more chance, even though I’ve received countless, where I can prove that I can play on the server without doing it any harm, and perhaps being a constructive member in some capacity.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: Yes, I ban evaded, and yes, I advertised, which further proves a case where I should stay banned indefinitely. My year-long escapade of stupid, boredom-inspired acts of rebellion clearly doesn't help the case either, but in order to keep the appeal from becoming a novel, I ask that any concerned staff members message me about how I plan to go about refraining from continuing that, or any other questions. I hope you take the time to consider my application. If you decide to unban me, you’re letting me back on the server. If you decide to keep me banned, you’re doing me a service by giving me time to reflect on my wrongdoings. Either way, you’re helping me out here, and I appreciate you taking the time to decide.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2018
  2. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin Staff Member Administrator

Hello Mega! After reviewing your case for the last week, we have decided to deny this appeal. Your appeal is wonderfcully written and the apologies are appreciated. The reason for this denial is we feel it has not been quite long enough since your ban to justify everything. While this appeal is denied, I'd highly suggest appealing in the future (after waiting the minimum of two weeks from this message). Thanks!