1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/x7ZtfbJ
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

Monthly Selling ranks $10-$160

Discussion in 'Rank Selling and Buying' started by missy1480, Jun 23, 2017.

1. missy1480

missy1480 Popular Meeper

omg lol fine fine but you guys have a long waiting list @bloodyghost @Historicmush
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 10, 2017, Original Post Date: Jul 10, 2017 ---
    after you 2 I will not accept anymore people till these guys are done period idc if your the president of the usa

2. UkiIsTrash

UkiIsTrash Meeper

Aye aye camptain

3. Historicmush

Historicmush Popular Meeper

thanksss

4. SuperDyl

SuperDyl Active Meeper

5. missy1480

missy1480 Popular Meeper

guys I'm sorry to inform you, but I will only be ranking those who paid upfront in 15 days that's only 1 person I need a new pc and if I don't buy ranks for 2 months ill have enough my pc is taking a **** on me and if I cant play meep I wont sell ranks so as soon as I get me a new pc 2 months tops everyone on this list will start back up in the order its in unless they found other sellers I'm sorry to inform you like this I didn't expect my pc to take a **** like its been pls be patent with me I will rank you just not on time once I get new pc ill start again from September 2nd till the end of what I had it at but I cant sell ranks till November 2nd this year yes I know omg so far away I hate it to. ima miss the meebles but unless I do this I wont be able to play meep at all I will rearrange the ranks when I can sell again if u find other people to buy from pls do I don't want you waiting forever. and yes ik a lot of you will be mad hell I'm mad I live off of selling ranks.

6. bloodyghost

bloodyghost Popular Meeper

I bought a rank from someone else, you can take me off the list.

7. UkiIsTrash

UkiIsTrash Meeper

That's okay missy! Do what you gotta do I'll miss you hangin out with me in game though but I'll see you around forums!

Lots of love <3

8. missy1480

missy1480 Popular Meeper

kk
    also yea soon as I get new pc rank selling is back up. I know most of my supreme people will still need ult there aren't many who sell ult like I do