1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/h33wMwy
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

My recent Bans, Mutes, and Happenings.

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by KlutchDecals, Feb 10, 2018.

1. smkorpi

smkorpi Celebrity Meeper Staff Member Helper

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Hm, seems quite odd we have a staff comment section, or a report a bug section, or a report a player section, if our only way to do something in this server is to play or quit; almost as if we were meant to use such sections (isn't that what they're there for?).

SuperDyl likes this.
  2. ~MiaCorn~

~MiaCorn~ Popular Meeper

+1 staff material lmaooo

_Peero_ and Pmx728 like this.
  3. alex77034

alex77034 Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin' Staff Member Architect

To a degree, @Deinen is right. It is not in the player’s power to go around trying to do staff duties unless (like you said), it’s licensed in a certain way.

The bug report, suggestion, and player reporting sections are made for players to post those things only there. On the topic of discussing about a certain player, unless there’s a thread about them, or they posted something on the thread, there’s really no need to start talking about them negatively unless you’re a staff member. This of course is just my opinion, but I don’t feel like it’s warranted. Say, If I wanted to start talking negatively about one of the people mentioned on this thread, I can, even though it’s not nice. The thing is, they at least have a direct connection to the thread, and aren’t brought up simply so that someone can talk about them. (When someone is a staff member, I believe they have the position of authority to do that, but I doubt they would anyways).

Lolli brought her up and listed why she’s a bad person, without them having any correlation to the thread. Hense that’s why I assume she was called a “mini-mod”. There are ways she could of said those things while putting them in the right place.

I hope my view point of the situation cleared up what other players were thinking.

Adam34falcon, SuperDyl and smkorpi like this.
  4. KlutchDecals

KlutchDecals The Real Ironman Staff Member Administrator

Please keep this on track. Please.

KyloMeep, iKitten, alex77034 and 6 others like this.
  5. alex77034

alex77034 Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin' Staff Member Architect

. . As for my intended post on this thread, I have many opinions but to keep it short and sweet:

I’m glad you’re back @KlutchDecals and I can’t wait to see you online again!

SuperDyl and Pmx728 like this.
  6. Draqq

Draqq beans on toast

usual double standards then eh

7. Nemoirboys

Nemoirboys Popular Meeper

I thought I was going to get banned for my inactivity :D