1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/h33wMwy
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

(NOTICE) Math_Pro2 now name changed to "Deinen" is comprimised.

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Math_Pro, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Math_Pro

Math_Pro Popular Meeper

Having taken a few months away from the game, I decided to see how things were doing in-game and around the community.
    I decided to log in with my ult account (Math_Pro2), which I purchased from the actual Deinen 2 years ago. Obviously, it was logged out and I forgot the password, so I went to discord to retrieve the login details. After carefully copying and pasting the details several times, I was unable to get into my account. Immediately after, I went to NAMEMC and found out that on the 8th of November, the username of that account had changed to "Deinen" which obviously wasn't my doing. I hopped in-game with my other account and found out that it had been active recently. What I also found out, is that it resided in the town "Legend" and it used to be in @smk 's + @Acceleradiance 's town.
    Currently, I have messaged Deinen on Discord trying to figure out what happened.
    Just know, if you see the account online, it's not me, and I have no idea who this person is up to.
    If you know any information on who this may be, please let me know, and thank you.

2. NinjaRoxy

NinjaRoxy Popular Meeper Staff Member Administrator

And this is why we do not approve of irl transactions.

Klitch and Marshy_88 like this.
  3. cooey

cooey Legendary Meeper

go away you silly

GroovyGrevous and Math_Pro like this.
  4. Vexmae

Vexmae St★rGazer

It's Deinen's son using the account {apparently}, I talked to him before and I was the one who settled him into Legend

AdrianIsEpic likes this.
  5. smk

smk Celebrity Meeper

Yeah I would’ve suggested changing the email so you’re secure. If you paid irl money to Deinen for the account I have hope he would be honest and allow you to have the account back and you guys could work something out. Of course, it’s not really anything staff can handle, so rip

Marshy_88 and MeepLord27 like this.
  6. Toastie

Toastie Celebrity Meeper

F

MeepLord27 and boombox123 like this.
  7. Meznik

Meznik Well-Known Meeper

8. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Even if you do that, the original owner can still contact mojang with the transaction ID of the purchase for the account and get the account transferred back to their own email

Klitch and Marshy_88 like this.
  9. Math_Pro

Math_Pro Popular Meeper

I messaged Deinen on here and Discord yesterday... Currently no response. I’m hoping I can see my account back soon.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 5, 2019, Original Post Date: Jan 4, 2019 ---
    @Deinen I still need you to address this issue. Whoever is on my account, is draining my balance and taking the assets on that account as well. I hope you stop neglecting my messages and provide me with what I paid for. Rules still exist here; scamming and thievery are not tolerated on MeepCraft....

Muunkee likes this.
  10. CasualNuker

CasualNuker Popular Meeper

MeepCraft does not tolerate selling or buying anything related to MeepCraft in exchange for real currency or real items. If scammed, MeepCraft or it’s staff hold no liability and is not required to give a refund. The only exception to this rule is with MeepCraft purchasable such as ranks, fireworks, heads, etc. Also note: backing out of auctions is not considered scamming, but feel free to disallow that person from future auctions.

ENIbeast, benster82 and GroovyGrevous like this.
  11. Muunkee

Honey, if youre going to make threats regarding technicalities and rules, you should actually read those rules

12. Math_Pro

Math_Pro Popular Meeper

So tell me. At the time, Deinen told me Courtney and the other admins at the time were fine with it and the thread has been there for a year or so without being taken down. If I'm not getting what I'm paid for, it's scamming. Furthermore, even if a random person hacked it, and had nothing to do with Deinen and/or his son, what a coincidence if its name happened to be changed back to "Deinen" and is active on MeepCraft.

13. Muunkee

IRL transactions are not monitored.

Meepcraft staff don't moderate buying or selling transactions, with the exception of ranks, heads, etc on the meepcraft store.

Regardless of who 'hacked' the account for a lack of a better term, staff isnt liable or required to research or punish based on the rules.

Even if they WERE required, you not only need proof of the transaction, but you need proof of a meepcraft-based transaction.

You paid real money for a minecraft account. Neither of those things are meepcraft related or enforced.

Plus -- if deinen acquired his account back via contacting mojang with the transaction ID, he is entirely in the right to do so. Because its his account. He paid mojang for the account.

Soo...

You ain't getting anything back unless deinen is feeling real nice :)

ENIbeast and Marshy_88 like this.
  14. Math_Pro

Math_Pro Popular Meeper

It's not hacked.

-Last active in-game 6 hours ago
    -According to Vexmae, it's Deinen's son using it

So you're telling me I'm not getting it back unless Deinen is feeling nice... That's the exact definition of scamming.
    He or his son reset the password and now I'm in the wrong to accuse him? Because it WAS his account and he took it back after 2 years? the heck?

15. Muunkee

I mwan Im not saying yoru wrong Im just saying you literally have no way to make the threats and no grounds to fight

You catch more flies with honey, love

Marshy_88 likes this.
  16. Math_Pro

Math_Pro Popular Meeper

Understood, but step into my shoes for a second.

One day you want to come back to playing, but lose months of progress and an account you paid for. You investigate the account and find YOUR progress and meebles being spent and enjoyed by someone else who you did not authorize to do so. Would you be calm about this? No. In this situation, it got me extremely pissed that someone was just there and screwing around on my account. Furthermore, the fact that I’m being neglected by Deinen is pissing me off even more. I hope you understand where I’m coming from and I know that I took the risks but to imagine Deinen would do something like this. After all, I wouldn’t have trusted anyone else without a history like his.

17. Muunkee

This is the risk you decided to take when you purchased an existing account
    Why not purchase a new account risk free?
    Not saying dein is not at fault but its also on you a little bit lol

Marshy_88 and Meznik like this.
  18. Meznik

Meznik Well-Known Meeper

Probably for the rank it had, or something else on meepcraft
    still think its pretty stupid you bought a rank from anyone on meepcraft though, and with real money

Marshy_88 likes this.
  19. Muunkee

Yuup. That's why meepstaff don't do anything :)

Marshy_88 and Meznik like this.
  20. Math_Pro

Math_Pro Popular Meeper

Nice way of making me feel even worse about the situation. I already know it was partially my fault. No need to smile and screw up my hope of getting it back. Leave me alone ffs.