1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/h33wMwy
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

(NOTICE) Math_Pro2 now name changed to "Deinen" is comprimised.

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Math_Pro, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Screw up your hope?

Im just telling you whats fact lol

Meznik and Marshy_88 like this.
  2. CasualNuker

CasualNuker Popular Meeper

Contact me ig tomorrow

3. ghost

ghost Popular Meeper

Imagine being a married 34-year-old man and scamming 13-year-old middle schoolers over Minecraft.

I don’t even care that OP was stupid enough not to change email and password (Deinen could still have pulled it with TID), I just had to point out the major players in this situation.

Math_Pro likes this.
  4. Math_Pro

Math_Pro Popular Meeper

regardless of what’s fact or not, you have little to no resistance on what you put out here. Do you go telling little kids that Santa isn’t real in front of their parents?

5. Achmed

Achmed Popular Meeper

I talked to "Deinen" the other day, thinking it was Deinen.

When I asked, he told me he was Deinen's 10 yo son. Doesn't mean he is but he typed slower than someone with no fingers and kept spamming me about getting to his plot in Legend and trying to speak in caps. So the idea that it's a 10 year old isn't unfathomable.

Unless it was just a good act, it sounds like you might be dealing with a young'un. hope this helps

6. Klitch

Klitch

lol based off what I read sounds like Deinen made some easy money w no consequences. bc that’s the reality of transactions off of the server my dude.

Muunkee likes this.
  7. Viperfan

Viperfan Popular Meeper

l m a o

Marshy_88 likes this.
  8. Math_Pro

Math_Pro Popular Meeper

Like I said, I never thought Deinen would do something like this. Now it sounds like you guys think his scamming isn’t a problem at all.

9. Viperfan

Viperfan Popular Meeper

it is 100% his son, i talked to the actual deinen before he gave it to his son and i've been helping his son out with the server

10. Math_Pro

Math_Pro Popular Meeper

Any possible way you can get me in contact with the real Deinen? any help is appreciated.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 6, 2019, Original Post Date: Jan 6, 2019 ---
    At this point, it sounds like no one gives a crap and people are actually enjoying seeing me being the victim of a scam by a old member. What a bunch of ********...

@Vexmae and @Achrow thanks for the information. I truly appreciate you guys's help and hope to resolve this bull before it causes too much trouble.

SuperDyl and Vexmae like this.
  11. Viperfan

Viperfan Popular Meeper

ill talk to him next time i see him on

SuperDyl likes this.
  12. ghost

ghost Popular Meeper

I mean, what do you expect them to do about it? He's too much of a manchild to talk to you man-to-man about it, most of the people on this server are toddlers in adolescents' bodies (hence the responses on this thread), and you didn't secure the account properly. As I said before, even if you did do it and he has TID (which isn't likely, but possible if you did actually secure everything), he could still have gotten it back. It's not like there was any reason for you not to have trusted him when the deal was made.

13. Marshy_88

Marshy_88 Popular Meeper

You broke the rules. People are enjoying this because they enjoy to watch someone attempt to reclaim what they lost.

Let me break the reality here:

You broke the rules with an off-server transaction.
    No one here has any commitment to help you because you did something that is not our fault nor managed by us.
    No one gives a crap because we've all seen this before.
    We've all seen how it ends.
    Scammer gets off scot-free.

ENIbeast likes this.
  14. Math_Pro

Math_Pro Popular Meeper

The illegal transaction thing is not true at all, I’ll explain it last.

Look at the title of the thread. It’s a notice. I never asked anyone to refund me, or ban Deinen. So next time you try and tell me I’m in the wrong of this, don’t even post at all. I literally just lost money that I worked hard for. Get into my shoes first. You’re literally the one making the show more interesting to watch, trying to tell me there’s no hope and I broke the rules as I come to realize it myself. Once again, this applies to you. Do you go telling young children that Santa isn’t real on Christmas Eve?

Now I will explain the “rule breaking part” this will burn your claim that I broke the rules.

1. Usd for Minecraft account isn’t a Meeble for real world items transaction.
    It is ILLEGAL and ONLY ILLEGAL if IT IS MEEBLE —> REAL WORLD ITEMS.
    Where do you see meebles come into the deal?
    There are no meebles or in game items, therefore contradicting what you said!

2. Admins were fine with it, regardless even though it wasn’t breaking the rules.

I only came on to explain that I no longer had access to the account and I am trying to resolve it with Deinen. Yes, I may have expressed anger through threats, but simply everything you said in that message was completely false, explanation above.

So why don’t YOU read the rules before you post?

15. Marshy_88

Marshy_88 Popular Meeper

I'm not revering to meep rules. I'm referring the the Mojang EULA.
    w.PNG

16. Math_Pro

Math_Pro Popular Meeper

And how is that even relevant? I’m not asking anyone to ban Deinen? Munkee already broke the reality to me although it was already coming coming along at a fast pace.
    Isn’t meepcraft blacklisted as well?

17. ghost

ghost Popular Meeper

Eh, it's not really that strange of a request on Math_Pro's part to ask that Deinen be banned or punished somehow. If he can provide adequate evidence that Deinen scammed him, that account should probably be banned. On every other site I know, scammers are deemed untrustworthy and banned.

Kind of sad to see that this server, which formerly saw over 1,000 people online simultaneously, has to turn to letting literal scammers on to boost the player count. What do you think will happen if Deinen's son gets messaged about it and asks his dad "why are these people saying I'm using a scammed account?" That will be a funny scene, because if the situation goes the way I think, Deinen will be both a thief and a liar, and those aren't values I'd want my kids picking up. (That's assuming that he'll lie about it, which I think is a very good guess given the fact that he's just ignoring Math_Pro now.)

Shameful, really. And this was a guy who spent years crafting an online image for young children to idolise him as a model staff member, acting as a glorified unpaid day-care worker. For shame!

SuperDyl, CasualNuker and Math_Pro like this.