1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/h33wMwy
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

oKCS - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied' started by oKCS, Mar 6, 2019.

1. oKCS

oKCS Popular Meeper

Additional In Game Names: oKCS

When you were banned: December

Reason for ban: Duplication

What kind of ban are you appealing? In-game

Ban Length: Cluessklutz

Staff member who issued ban: Permanent

What have you learned and why should we trust you to do better?
    I have learned that my actions have consequences that not only affect me but others around me in a negative way. Im taking away the enjoyment of the server for other players for my own benefit and don't want to ruin their experience on something I enjoy as well

I should have been more thoughtful when doing what I did and realized what a mistake I was making. I want to see this server thrive like it used to and by being a toxic member and duplicating I understand that that will only diminish the cause. I don't want to be the reason a player hates the server and no longer want to be a person hated by the community. I want to rebuild my reputation and work on becoming a positive influence on the people that play.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know:
    please don't delete this one

2. riri30

riri30 Professional Napper Staff Member Mod

I think we’ve heard this about a thousand times. You have had enough bans for a lifetime. You have not learnt anything, and spend your time being toxic or just looking for ways to exploit Meepcraft.

Denied.