1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/h33wMwy
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

oKCS - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied' started by oKCS, Mar 21, 2019.

1. oKCS

oKCS Popular Meeper

Additional In Game Names: oKCS

When you were banned: December

Reason for ban: Duping

What kind of ban are you appealing? In-game

Ban Length: Perm

Staff member who issued ban: Clueless

What have you learned and why should we trust you to do better? As Ive stated in my most recent appeals, I have learned that I want to be more active and welcoming towards new players and help build this server back to what it once was. I no longer think with the destructive mindset I had when I played this server before my ban. I wish to have one last shot at redemption and become a bigger piece of the puzzle of meepcraft. I understand that the server is very small and the community is dying, and I don't want to be known as one of the very few people that only contributed toxicity to it. I want to be known as a positive member of the community that actually made a difference and helped regrow it. 3 months may not seem very long in perspective to the 6 years ive played, but I have changed my mentality when looking at Meep and want to redeem myself. I know I am not welcome by most of the community and I would like to change my image to be remembered for something good. Thanks.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: This is really my last shot at this. I don't know where to begin because odds are I have lost all opportunity to return to this server.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2019
    SuperDyl, whoisnate and Klitch like this.
  2. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin Staff Member Administrator

Denied - you are currently blacklisted in game for duping multiple times.