1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/h33wMwy
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

Pebbles - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Ban_Appeal, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Ban_Appeal

Ban_Appeal New Meeper

In-Game Name(s): Pebbles

What kind of ban are you appealing? In-game

Forum Account Name(s): Pebbles

Teamspeak Name: Pebbles

Alternative Contact Method: Teamspeak.

When you were banned: Three times the past four days.

Why were you banned? False ban.

Why we should consider your appeal: I was banned once for 'hacking' based on legendcalebs forum post. Shortly after I was unbanned after an SMod junelawnchaired came to the conclusion I was not cheating. Many people have agreed the hits I had done were legit. Several staff members agreed. The next day I am banned by LadyCassandra due to the SAME exact video. After being UNBANNED. LadyCassandra said 'Caleb and Metr0 are pvpers I am going to trust them' complete bias. Then after several hours of speaking with mods and LadyCass ignoring another SMod I was unbanned. Unbanned for less than 24 hours then I was banned again and yet another report with the same video was ACCEPTED by another staff member.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know:
  2. junelawnchaired

junelawnchaired neat-o!

You have been unbanned. I, on behalf of the staff team, am very sorry for any confusion and miscommunication. I hope you can forgive us for this. We will take this as a learning experience and it will not happen again. Thank you for playing on MeepCraft. Have a nice time.
    GroovyGrevous likes this.