1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/h33wMwy
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

popularimos - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied' started by popularimos, Jul 13, 2018.

1. popularimos

popularimos Well-Known Meeper

Additional In Game Names: popularimos

When you were banned: July,13th,2018

Reason for ban: Killfarming in halo

What kind of ban are you appealing? ingame

Ban Length: Unknown

Staff member who issued ban: riri30

What have you learned and why should we trust you to do better? First off I wanted a quick way to make money to spend in /pwarp bet and i remembered I made a decent amount in Halo free for all so I went on my brother's computer and started killing him in Halo. I made about 12,000 meebles by doing this. When Dead_dynasty came in the arena she asked how I got 9,000 points in the round. She said I was killFarming. I had no idea what kill farming was and never warned about it. I had never seen signs saying not to kill farm in Halo. My brother is Ironboy21 I went on his computer.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: PandaGirlRules was also banned in this she had nothing to do with this and at the time was buying heads of Disney princess's to make a scenery under her house.Please allow her back onto meep. This is a great server and I look forward to being back on (if this isn't a perm ban)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2018
    SuperDyl likes this.
  2. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts Staff Member Super Mod

I'm disappointed you hurt the others server experience. However believing that using two accounts to halo farm is nothing punishable is undoubtful.
    H0PsjcO.png

SuperDyl and riri30 like this.