1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/M53X5Zz
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

President Trump

Discussion in 'Debates' started by creepersareokay, Nov 8, 2016.

?

How Will Trump Do In Office?

1. Good, mang

51.3%
  2. Not so good, mang

48.7%
  1. cnkropp

cnkropp Active Meeper

Clinton stinks
    And trump does too

Erebus45 and Natsu like this.
  2. Blue_marlin98

Blue_marlin98 Popular Meeper

@metr0n0me , ahhh alright here I go.
    1.) So you are absolutely correct, taking Assad out might be a bad move but if I had it my way America would take over Syria and make it ours! That being nearly impossible I would say that Assad needs a boot in his butt until he starts acting right. Im not an expert on these things so I really do not have the answer right at this moment. I have to do more research before I truly put my opinion out there on what to do with Assad and his government.

2.) Global warming, ahh Idk how were still on this. Its not what everyone says it is. The Earth goes threw global cooling then it warms up then it cools down then it warms up and blah blah blah its completely natural and is not brought on by humans. Everyone said the ice caps are melting were all gonna die, well look at the ice caps now. They also said that half of America would be sunken under water and we wouldn't have Florida, parts of Texas and what not, well I live in Florida and its pretty dry right now (lord please bring us rain). My brother said "the drought were going through is caused by global warming" my response was "have we never had a drought before"? the Earths hottest temperature was in 1913, according to my calculations if global warming was a thing, we would all be dead by now. Also, just because Death Valley reached 109.1 degrees does not mean were in global warming, it has reached its hottest temperature in June not in all time as its hottest temperature was 134 degrees. Whats the temperature in death valley right now? 53 degrees? oh it got so much hotter right!? its actually hotter in Florida right now then in death valley! js
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 21, 2017 at 12:27 PM, Original Post Date: Apr 21, 2017 at 12:26 PM ---
    Can we focus on real things besides who stinks and who doesn't. this is a 3rd grade argument your bringing up.

3. Natsu

Natsu Popular Meeper

You know what's third grade

"Earth goes threw"

Also, by denying global warming you are making yourself look like a third grader imo

Like Deinen said: carbon is a molecule which traps heat. Prove it otherwise then.

I'm sure you didn't know that the rates if climate change is way more rapid than anything the Earth has experienced before...

Also we had the same thing with Hussein in the Iraq War and nothing was solved, so I recommend you to actually research before you debate

Erebus45 likes this.
  4. Blue_marlin98

What?

Im denying global warming. as a lot of people do.

Anything from before about 100-150 years ago is an estimate. You do not know if the Earth warmed this fast 20,000 years ago or not.

Yes I should research! lol anyway um I believe I said that perhaps we should leave Assad there but keep an eye on him before he starts killing innocent people. I just said that in my last post.

Natsu likes this.
  5. MeepLord27

MeepLord27 Meeper

Actually, using ice cores, they can tell pretty exactly the temperatures and stuff. Its actually really cool how they do it with a huge drill.

Erebus45, metr0n0me, cnkropp and 2 others like this.
  6. Blue_marlin98

Yes I understand that and within doing so they can clearly see the ice hasn't been melted but for about 5-600 years. I'm saying it's an estimate because we as humans can't tell the temperature changes from hundreds of years ago. The recorded data doesn't go but a couple hundred if that.

7. MeepLord27

MeepLord27 Meeper

No it has to do with how fast sediments get impressed into semi-maleable rocks. they can tell pretty exactly what the temperature was and how the climate was.

metr0n0me and Natsu like this.
  8. Natsu

Natsu Popular Meeper

You still ignored the very fact that carbon traps heat.

Also you use through instead of threw in that circumstance if you haven't had education beyond third grade.

9. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

You are absolutely correct the Earth does go through it's own variation of climate change, nobody is denying that. What we're saying is that humans are contributing to this variation throwing it out of it's own natural loop.

Also - The Earth is warming up

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/18/science/earth-highest-temperature-record.html

metr0n0me and GroovyGrevous like this.
  10. Blue_marlin98

No I actually used it correctly, maybe you are the one that needs the education?

Let's use a credible source haha New York Times puts out many false articles.... *cough cough* New England Patriots.... I'll leave that there though. However if we would stop cutting trees down you wouldn't see a major temperature change.

11. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

The New York Times is 147 years old and has won 122 Pulizer Prizes.

Natsu and metr0n0me like this.
  12. Blue_marlin98

Age doesn't really mean anything and it's good on certain things I however don't find their global warming topics and more science related topics very credible. They are also releasing many false articles lately.

13. MeepLord27

MeepLord27 Meeper

Cite a nyt article on science that is blatantly false then.
    While I do think the post (on there twitter, its not like these things are articles) lots of fake news, its nearly exclusively on trump bashing. Its petty, it has no relevance on there science section.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 21, 2017 at 6:22 PM, Original Post Date: Apr 21, 2017 at 6:16 PM ---
    Oregon man dies 'peacefully' after being told Trump had been impeached

14. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

15. Blue_marlin98

Hey it's just my opinion, Deinen has the opinion that Donald Trump touches little boys, I have an opinion that New York Times isn't credible on global warming.

16. Qazini

Qazini Well-Known Meeper

"threw" is a past tense of to throw. 'through' is to be in the process of completion. So natsu is right.

Natsu, Deljikho and metr0n0me like this.
  17. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Donald Trump is also a liar.

18. Blue_marlin98

I misread it my bad, I just went back and seen the error. Congratulations I misused a word.

Qazini likes this.
  19. Natsu

Natsu Popular Meeper

Congratulations for not reading what I said and insulting me lmao please go back to third grade

20. MeepLord27

MeepLord27 Meeper

Lets not turn this into twitter guys, don't devolve into petty insults.

Blue_marlin98 and metr0n0me like this.