1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/h33wMwy
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

President Trump

Discussion in 'Debates' started by creepersareokay, Nov 8, 2016.

?

How Will Trump Do In Office?

1. Good, mang

46.4%
  2. Not so good, mang

53.6%
  1. AdrianIsEpic

AdrianIsEpic Popular Meeper

you forgot to mention he built the wall

Natsu and Blue_Marlin like this.
  2. MeepLord27

MeepLord27 Popular Meeper

@Deljikho its not his fault if other people shoot his stuff down. Contrary to what the MSM will tell you he's not a dictator and congress has power over him.

metr0n0me likes this.
  3. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Sure, but he is the leader of the party that controls government and a self-claimed great dealmaker.

Doesn't that raise any flags?

4. MeepLord27

The republican party is divided in there support of trump.

metr0n0me and Blue_Marlin like this.
  5. Blue_Marlin

Blue_Marlin Popular Meeper

@Deinen as @MeepLord27 said, what I see as good you may not see as good. The funny thing with politics is it's a never ending hellhole and we all have to get threw it together.
    I will say he did something today I strongly disagree with I'm on. The amnesty situation. I'm sorry but I am 100% against amnesty.
    I don't think he is trying to stop an investigation, I think he wants people who will investigate properly. Do I think the Comey thing looked good? No, but it wasn't only Trump who wanted Comey gone. He didn't investigate Hillary Clinton properly, what makes you think he will investigate Donald Trump properly. I'm all for them investigating him, but have someone who isn't shady as hell doing it.

@Deljikho did you miss something? Did you sleep threw the house passing the AHCA? I know it still has work to be done and it still has to be voted on again but it's a start. He's making progress, might be a little slow but it's happening.

@PixelPizza do you google "stupid things to say politically" and then just post them? Or did you pay to google that?

@AdrianIsEpic lol idk why that made me laugh. This is actually another issue I have with Trump. One of his biggest campaign promises was "the wall" and "Mexico is gonna pay for it". I'm not gonna debate about how Mexico will pay for it, if Donald even attempts to get them to pay for (which there are many ways they can pay for it). But it should be in the works to get started on. For Paul Ryan (another issue I have with Trump) to not include the wall in the budget, is nonsense. The next person that should go is Paul Ryan.

@Deinen Trump is a great deal maker. No one can deny that. However, that was for his businesses. This is a bit different. Now he has things stopping him from doing certain things. Now did you miss that great deal he made with Saudi Arabia!?

Lastly, @lfpnub he is good with science. You are a strong global warming believer. Many people aren't. I'll leave my opinion out for now but did you see the global warming study that got canceled because there was too much ice? They couldn't break it.

6. PixelPizza

PixelPizza Popular Meeper

You have no idea what cable companys are going to do, right?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 17, 2017, Original Post Date: Jun 17, 2017 ---
    Bahahahahah

What I meant by "pay your google bill" is the growing fight for net neutrality.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 17, 2017 ---
    He is not holding up a sign saying "ROAST ME".

Also, since you enjoy my stupid political google searches, here is another gem I found.
    Donald Trump: We Make America Great Again! (banned anime series)

7. MeepLord27

There going to sell our internet history to advertisers, so whenever someone posts on twitter about how "There are too many gay dating app advertisements on facebook" we can roast them.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
    Blue_Marlin likes this.
  8. Natsu

Natsu Popular Meeper

Makiko Ayama is not a he, Makiko is a female name and probably most of it is bs

Blue_Marlin likes this.
  9. PixelPizza

PixelPizza Popular Meeper

Its trollpasta. All of it is bs, there was never a Donald Trump anime.

Natsu likes this.
  10. Natsu

Natsu Popular Meeper

/r/quityourbullshit

cnkropp likes this.
  11. metr0n0me

metr0n0me Celebrity Meeper

Comey isn't doing nay investigation at all; he got fired.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 19, 2017, Original Post Date: Jun 19, 2017 ---
    I don't think that would be a good move politically for Trump; he doesn't want to further erode the support of the establishment Republicans. If he alienated Paul Ryan, the republican party would become divided even further and would likely make Trump's life hell. Trump is smart enough to realize this, which I think is why he's trying to make peace with Paul Ryan.

Erebus45 and Natsu like this.
  12. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

Blue just doesn't seem to have much understanding of how the government works. He thinks that Trump can remove anyone in his way without fear of repercussion. He even literally said Trump can't be impeached because attorneys will fight for him. He doesn't understand that impeachment isn't a legal process it's a political proceeding. If enough establishment republicans became disturbed by Trump they could rally with the democrats to have him removed and reinstated by Pence.

A President can be impeached for anything, even something like sleeping too long on Sundays. Constantly firing people that disagree with him is definitely one of the valid reasons for removal.

13. Erebus45

Erebus45 Celebrity Meeper

>Implying they would look past party lines and work together for the better of anything

Deljikho likes this.
  14. Blue_Marlin

@Deljikho You clearly did not read what I was replying too when I said that. (Not to pick on you cluelessklutz) but Clue said "they can impeach him for no reason as long as they vote on it" and I said that's absolutely wrong. If they were going to impeach him for no reason people would fight for it. Even if they don't like Trump. You are always quick to attack me on here Del, kind of annoying if you ask me. You say stupid stuff to make me look stupid and make yourself seem smart. How about have an honest debate without calling me stupid. Now, I understand how impeachment works. Thank you.

@metr0n0me obviously Comey isn't doing an investigation now. However he was doing it before he was fired, hense the reason he got fired! Because he showed he was incompetent to do his job, by not just Trump but others.

15. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

I completely understood you. Congress literally does a vote for impeachment. If there are enough votes then the President is gone, it doesn't matter what his attorneys or the people say: it's completely up to Congress' vote. Clueless was 100% right. Maybe you should look up impeachment proceedings in the US to further educate yourself.

16. Blue_Marlin

I know how it works @Deljikho and at this point it's literally not even worth the argument. A sitting President can not be impeached for absolutely nothing. Why do you think they are "investigating" the "Russian voting scandal"? They are trying to find anything they can to impeach Trump, and Russia is all they have hope for at this point to make it happen. It takes 2/3's of the house votes to even start the impeachment process and they need evidence and proof that the President deserves to be impeached. They can't just wake up one day and go "eehhhh I don't wonna have Trump in office anymore, let's vote to impeach him because his hair is ugly". Only two Presidents were impeached and they were both acquitted, one resigned and the other continued on to his second term in office. You are not going to impeach a President that has won 30/50 states, especially for nothing at all, and with the house containing many Republicans. Have fun Mr. "I think I know what I'm talking about and I'm going to call people names in order to make myself look and feel good". Because what you just said was false, again, poof I'm gone.

17. Ranger0203

Ranger0203 Popular Meeper

Except we're moving to bakeries not having that right... So it would follow that people no longer have the right to boycott.

18. Erebus45

Erebus45 Celebrity Meeper

They are obviously not going to impeach him for nothing. Theoretically though, if everyone in congress decided to they could if they wanted. However, that is clearly not going to happen.

metr0n0me, Natsu and Deljikho like this.
  19. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

To that end, it's not the same thing. You can't make boycotts illegal.

Ranger0203 likes this.
  20. Blue_Marlin

Sigh, when people think you can be impeached just because ya know no reason at all.