1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/h33wMwy
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

Rank Prices

Discussion in 'Towns' started by Achrow, Jul 27, 2017.

?

Should ult price be lowered?

1. Yes!

26.3%
  2. No.

73.7%
  1. Achrow

Achrow Well-Known Meeper

I have made this thread just to suggest a idea which could be taken into consideration by staff, I was thinking earlier how will i ever get ult and it was either buy it with meebles or pay for it and i can't pay for it as i don't have that much money just to go spend on a rank for a game and it will take me forever to reach 6 mill to get ult and i realised that the price for that rank is overpriced i could buy 2 cats with that. I agree with the price for vip to supreme but i think it is overpriced and unfair for those who can't afford it. I know it is meant to be a rare rank and you /fly in towny but it is almost impossible for me to ever get and i have met a phew other people who think the same.

Is there anyway to lower the price?
    it could effect the eco if there are more ults and no supremes... and i know fuzzlr could lose money from lowering the price.. what do you guys think?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 27, 2017, Original Post Date: Jul 27, 2017 ---
    Ult is overpriced anyone else agree?

Attached Files:

• AYYE.png
      AYYE.png
      File size:
      942.6 KB
      Views:
  2. OKNEM

OKNEM Popular Meeper Staff Member Helper

With the new eco, nothing is 6mil.
    [unless you want 24 pieces of bedrock. That's 6mil.]
    Ultimate is 1.6mil - 2.4mil, can be less depending on sales and stuff. I've heard of people who got ult for as little as 300k.

feelsbad still supr

Marshy_88 and SuperDyl like this.
  3. Achrow

Achrow Well-Known Meeper

oh really? o-o

4. xAlexBearx

xAlexBearx Hey baby we hear the blue's a callin' . . Staff Member Architect

Technically Ultimate is worth 3.2 mil, because every dollar is worth 10k.

I know that some people have sold it for less.

riri30 likes this.
  5. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Guys please make this change to accommodate me please

6. Nemoirboys

Nemoirboys Popular Meeper

I do agree ultimate is a bit overpriced, $320 is a massive amount of money for a rank. I think it would be better if they would take the price down so more people could possible get it. Although it is nice that you do have the options to pay with meebles. I don't think this Is a bad idea, and I would totally consider lowering the price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. DarkKnight49x

DarkKnight49x ⏦ ❀ The True Dark Knight ❀ ⏦

its mainly above 2 mil, no one sells it and for the rank seller themselves, its a huge waste of money

8. xxKissx0

xxKissx0 Popular Meeper

there use to be more for the rank but since mining spawners were taken out and some other stuff I did not know about it really is not worth it.

P.S Maybe bring back the Old 2013 Server Spawn it looked and felt so much better. >:)

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
  9. NinjaRoxy

NinjaRoxy Popular Meeper Staff Member Mod

Maybe bring back the Old 2013 Server Spawn it looked and felt so much better.
    Don't know what this has to do with the thread.
    But as for the thread, all rank sellers do so at their own price. Like for me it costs so much more than US dollars, but I still do it at the us price. The higher ranks can often cost more as it is a lot of money for a rank seller. Shop around and find the best rank seller for your needs.

hardegat likes this.
  10. hardegat

hardegat Popular Meeper

I've always liked how people think there is a set price for buying ranks with meebles. If I'm willing to use real world money to buy you a rank in exchange for meebles I decide the value. If it's too high for you then don't buy it, just don't tell me it's too expensive.

Nothing wrong with an indication of what they are worth or an average rate of $10 to 100000 meebles. But it all comes down to willing buyer willing seller.

To OP: Usually try to go up from rank to rank. Not straight from Cit to Ult. That way you should get the best deals and it would work out less over all.