1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/h33wMwy
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

Redo the Vote Party’s

Discussion in 'Denied' started by CasualNuker, Jun 16, 2018.

  1. CasualNuker

    CasualNuker Popular Meeper

    Offline
    Messages:
    1,181
    Likes Received:
    465
    Let’s facebit vote party’s rn suck! I have an idea to fix that! Every 50 votes the head to spawn message pops up you receive a Vote Party Key then you head to /warp crates to redeeem it here what the awards could be,

    2 vote keys
    Fly key
    Vote+ Armor (better armor than vote)
    Party Pickaxe
    5k
    20k
    10k
    50k
    Party Axe
    Party Shovel
    Vote+ Sword
    /Feed for 24 hours
    /nv for 2 hours


    Isn’t that a lot better than one player getting 1k? Now +1 this so it can get developed quickly and then we can have more fun during the party’s! Btw staff don’t put those stupid disguise notes in my perfect idea!
     
  2. Zesk

    Zesk Well-Known Meeper

    Offline
    Messages:
    164
    Likes Received:
    169
    they aren't even that big of a deal and this would put an unnecessary amount of money into the economy
     
    Marshy_88 likes this.
  3. Investor

    Investor Popular Meeper

    Offline
    Messages:
    1,814
    Likes Received:
    1,071
    -1
     
  4. Zesk

    Zesk Well-Known Meeper

    Offline
    Messages:
    164
    Likes Received:
    169
    forgot to put my -1
     
  5. Muunkee

    Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

    Online
    Messages:
    11,588
    Likes Received:
    20,836
    Sooo "give me more free stuff bc I want it!!!!"
    -1
     
    HatKid, SillySilver, Toastie and 3 others like this.
  6. LargeUnit

    LargeUnit Well-Known Meeper

    Offline
    Messages:
    86
    Likes Received:
    180
    party's xd
     
    xQuartz likes this.
  7. agnd

    agnd Popular Meeper Staff Member Mod

    Offline
    Messages:
    191
    Likes Received:
    244
    This is too complicated and isn't needed. If there were to be a change in vote parties it should be a slightly greater chance for people to receive 1-5k.
     
    evilalec555 likes this.
  8. Vexmae

    Vexmae St★rGazer

    Offline
    Messages:
    788
    Likes Received:
    1,524
    Vote parties are just a lil something on top of voting, voting already needs a huge improvement and this is a step in the wrong direction, I have noticed you are more likely to earn something from the vote party if you are in spawn before the vote party message is up, so you can do /spawn then /vote party to see just how many votes is needed, personally I think that this would be a waste of time to techs to make and implement and surely it won't do the economy any favours if this is added
     
    SuperDyl likes this.
  9. SuperDyl

    SuperDyl Popular Meeper

    Offline
    Messages:
    922
    Likes Received:
    569
    I agree that parties should be redone, but I definitely think the suggested prizes are too much. The point of vote parties are to continue to encourage people who don't to vote. I think giving every player at the party a 25% chance of a meeble prize (1-5k), 25% chance of a vote key, and a 50% chance of nothing would be a lot fairer of a prize.
     
    agnd likes this.
  10. CasualNuker

    CasualNuker Popular Meeper

    Offline
    Messages:
    1,181
    Likes Received:
    465
    First off this isn’t a tech thing except adding the key to the line of code an admin can do /crates create Vote Party and then edit it from there and my prizes are just examples staff can always change them
     
  11. Vexmae

    Vexmae St★rGazer

    Offline
    Messages:
    788
    Likes Received:
    1,524
    Okay, then why would we add something that would further kill the economy? and what rewards could be added that wouldn't make vote parties flop but also not add more money
     
  12. CasualNuker

    CasualNuker Popular Meeper

    Offline
    Messages:
    1,181
    Likes Received:
    465
    Cool custom items and as of rn only 1 player gets the vote party 1k which really sucks for new players and I want that to change where everyone gets something and we can add more cool stuff to our voting
     
  13. Vexmae

    Vexmae St★rGazer

    Offline
    Messages:
    788
    Likes Received:
    1,524
    That's false, multiple people can win something from the vote party
     
    HatKid, evilalec555 and SuperDyl like this.
  14. CasualNuker

    CasualNuker Popular Meeper

    Offline
    Messages:
    1,181
    Likes Received:
    465
    From what I’ve heard it 1k and 1 person
     
  15. Vexmae

    Vexmae St★rGazer

    Offline
    Messages:
    788
    Likes Received:
    1,524
    Well whoever told you that is incorrect, I've seen multiple people win something from the one vote party including myself
     
  16. alex77034

    alex77034 Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'

    Offline
    Messages:
    1,249
    Likes Received:
    1,687
    I’m not sure what happened with /gadgets, but that’d be cool to earn in a vote party or in the crate.
     
  17. Vexmae

    Vexmae St★rGazer

    Offline
    Messages:
    788
    Likes Received:
    1,524
    I think that'd be good, maybe visual perks, as you said with gadgets and maybe voteparty particles, but I think /gadgets broke when we updated
     
    SuperDyl likes this.
  18. CryogenicNewt05

    CryogenicNewt05 Popular Meeper

    Offline
    Messages:
    353
    Likes Received:
    335
    +1 are you all dumb
    This could benefit newcomers and the eco
     
  19. Vexmae

    Vexmae St★rGazer

    Offline
    Messages:
    788
    Likes Received:
    1,524
    Do not get me started on the eco
    Economy servers are meant to make money through work, such as doing jobs, voting should not be the main income to players, only provide a little bit of a profit on top of work you are doing in jobs
     
    alex77034 and SuperDyl like this.
  20. CryogenicNewt05

    CryogenicNewt05 Popular Meeper

    Offline
    Messages:
    353
    Likes Received:
    335
    well it is to me
     

Share This Page