1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/h33wMwy
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

Rip xxxTentacion

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by the boss, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Enron

Enron Popular Meeper

Gee Klutch it's almost like people want to discuss things on this discussion thread

Zesk, Bob4444444, Courtneyyy and 3 others like this.
  2. SurvivingSword11

SurvivingSword11 Celebrity Meeper

rip my ***** gone too soon still not processing it

Pmx728 likes this.
  3. Summers

Summers Hot Meeper

Rereading this annoyed me enough to make this comment.

SuperDyl and Pmx728 like this.
  4. Jonnehboi

Jonnehboi Meeper

I hated the dude. I don't care that he's dead, any more than I care about the dozens of people who are murdered daily. Oh, I forgot, he also domestically abused his ex. Sorry, you cared about him? Oh, you cared about him because his music impacted you. I suppose that's a good reason to dismiss abuse.

Remember him how you will, I'm glad he's dead.

5. legendcaleb

legendcaleb Celebrity Meeper

Brave words coming from someone who is usually an ass to everyone else. His ex literally made comments dismissing allegations and claimed she was sorry for his death. He was seriously trying to turn his life around with dozens of donations to charities. Nobody deserves to die, lul

SurvivingSword11 and the boss like this.
  6. Jonnehboi

Jonnehboi Meeper

When was the last time we spoke? And when was the last time you saw me interact with anyone anywhere but on forums?

Anyways, she never claimed that XXXTentacion did not attack her. She did not want others speaking for her and seemed to have "forgiven" him? I don't know a better word, but I'm not quite sure how she feels about him. However, that does not make up for his domestic abuse in my opinion. I don't decide whether or not someone deserves to die, but I personally am glad he's dead.

7. SuperDyl

SuperDyl Popular Meeper

And why should you be glad he's dead? Is death really a punishment you should decide for others? Perhaps he was a terrible person. On the other hand, perhaps he working hard on change and was almost there.

It doesn't matter whether XXXTentacion was a good person or not: you have no right to decide when it's right for someone to be dead. Death is wasted potential. Do any of us here really know this man? I don't think anyone here has a right to determine the correct fate of someone they don't know. The argument I can see being justified is: "Was XXXTentacion a good person?" I don't see any way we can decide here the worth of a life.

legendcaleb likes this.
  8. CryogenicNewt05

CryogenicNewt05 Popular Meeper

Can you not censor us? We are trying to mourn in peace.

(Only posting this because I pity how everyone else feels about this topic)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 15, 2018 at 7:04 AM, Original Post Date: Jul 15, 2018 at 7:03 AM ---
    No one cares about you.

(No offense)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 15, 2018 at 7:08 AM ---
    Since when is this thread a "personal attack"?

9. NinjaRoxy

NinjaRoxy Popular Meeper Staff Member Administrator

The personal attacks against other players have been deleted, so please don’t jump to conclusions already

SuperDyl likes this.
  10. CryogenicNewt05

CryogenicNewt05 Popular Meeper

Ok, but can you and the other staff let us mourn in peace? We don't need your negative input, it's ruining this thread

11. EllieEllie

EllieEllie Staff Member Mod

Staff have already dealt with the comments that were made over a week ago, there's no need to add your input to that now, cryo. Please keep the thread on topic

SuperDyl, Muunkee, iKitten and 2 others like this.
  12. Jonnehboi

Jonnehboi Meeper

I never determined his worth. I never said he didn't have a right to live. I don't think he was punished– as someone said, I doubt his killer was on a crusade against domestic violence. I do, however, have a right to my own opinion. He had potential, as everyone does. I still believe the world is better without us sympathizing for abusers.
    You can mourn in your own room in silence if you want. Like, you know, you don't have to be online 24/7.

SuperDyl likes this.