1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/h33wMwy
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

Screw these forums

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Enron, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Enron

Enron Popular Meeper

Just wanted to point out that in the thread "Rip xxxtentacion" my posts stating facts on his crimes were removed while the posts of people who are defending the scumbag who broke and entered and robbed a house at gunpoint, almost killed a man in jail for "looking at him funny", beat and abused his girlfriend repeatedly including when she was pregnant, assaulted fans at his concerts on multiple occasions, and once said "anyone who calls me a domestic abuser, I'll domestically abuse your little sister from behind", are left on the thread. It's disgusting that people are defending him, especially server staff. I am not saying he deserved to die, no one deserves death. He also however does not deserve any respect. He was not a good person, regardless of whether "his music helped you". Simply because someone is dead does not mean we are obligated to respect them.

The censorship and bias here is shameful.

A__NOOB, cooey and evilalec555 like this.
  2. MeepLord27

MeepLord27 Popular Meeper

There are 2 threads to talk about this lmao people are using this to flaunt how edgy and special they are.

3. Enron

Enron Popular Meeper

Not doing it to be edgy, it genuinely bothers me to see how often people ignore things like domestic abuse from anyone famous. Abuse is a big problem and supporting famous people who are abusers makes it worse.

evilalec555 likes this.
  4. MeepLord27

The ONLY reason to make this thread is for attention. There are already a surplus of threads to talk about domestic abuse and the like.

Epicdude141 and Pmx728 like this.
  5. Enron

Enron Popular Meeper

The reason I made this thread is because when I tried to post in the existing one, all of my posts were deleted.

6. Gaeyeong

Gaeyeong Popular Meeper

Hey can Mr. Psuedo-Intellectual please move to a forum designed for these types of conversations if you are on a whole new planer of existence? You're on a forum for children to talk about their minecraft towns and apply for minecraft staffing positions. We get it, you're smarter than them. You're not edgy. You're just completely anti argumentum ad populum. Calm down and move on.

Lilliya, Epicdude141 and PseudoGod like this.
  7. Enron

Enron Popular Meeper

You've replied in the other xxxtentacion thread so attempting to insult me for posting in one is a bit hypocritical.

8. Gaeyeong

Gaeyeong Popular Meeper

You are complaining about this forum, whining about how your posts are getting deleted. I am posting my replies to the threads. There's a pretty easy to grasp difference there big guy.

9. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Youre not gonna change any minds here
    Just deal with it and move on

10. Enron

Enron Popular Meeper

Ah the difference is that you actually can post to threads, as your opinion has apparently been deemed acceptable by the moderators, while mine is not and I cannot post in threads because my posts are deleted.
    I know I'm not, at least this helps me find out who's reasonable and who's an idiot.

11. Gaeyeong

Gaeyeong Popular Meeper

? What I'm saying is not in favor of the majority of members here. I don't think he deserves to respected in any way, lmao. You literally didn't read anything I wrote did you?

12. Enron

Enron Popular Meeper

I never said that you agreed with most people, I said that apparently your opinions were considered acceptable and mine weren't. We both agree that he shouldn't be respected but I was slightly more radical and said he was a terrible person and that I personally am not sad about his death.

13. Gaeyeong

Gaeyeong Popular Meeper

Like I said on the other thread, you are a waste of time. No reason to bother arguing with you if you're going to ignore 85% of everything told to you in attempts to seem smarter to children on a minecraft forum. Really sad.

alex77034 and Lilliya like this.
  14. Marthacuddles

Marthacuddles Popular Meeper

its bad to call someone a terrible person especially when that person is dead and cannot defend themselves

Pmx728, Lilliya and FamousZAmos like this.
  15. MeepLord27

Why doesn't this standard apply to historical figures?

Muunkee and Enron like this.
  16. Marthacuddles

Marthacuddles Popular Meeper

because many historical figures had proof to them doing terrible things. some even faced trial. X didnt face trial. if you were dead and a person accused you of killing a man wouldn't you be mad?

Pmx728 likes this.
  17. ekjhgekuie

ekjhgekuie Popular Meeper

I would not be mad. I would be dead.

Court trial is not a prerequisite for criticism.

Muunkee, Enron, cooey and 2 others like this.
  18. WhoNeedsJimbo

WhoNeedsJimbo Popular Meeper

Times like these I decide to use these trusty tips I've learned from you.

19. Epicdude141

Epicdude141 Celebrity Meeper

Just leave the site then, it would probably be better for both the community and you. Get off your high horse.

Pmx728, Marthacuddles and Lilliya like this.
  20. Enron

Enron Popular Meeper

You accuse me of ignoring you but you've never actually responded to anything I said, every one of your replies is nothing but a childish insult accusing me of "not reading what you said" and saying I'm just trying to "seem better than everyone".

Ironic that your criticism of me is that I'm attempring to "seem smarter to children on a minecraft forum" when just a few days ago you posted a thread with no point other than to show off a stack of gift cards.

Alright, so as soon as someone dies all the bad things they've done should be ignored? Should we forget that Hitler killed millions because he's dead now? Death does not mean you automatically deserve respect, what you did while you were alive determines that. Xxxtentacion didn't deserve respect when he was alive so he still doesn't now that he's dead.