1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/M53X5Zz
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

spider - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Coelho, May 9, 2017.

1. Coelho

Coelho Onis_Luck Staff Member Administrator

Member Name

In-Game Name(s): spider

What kind of ban are you appealing? In-game

Forum Account Name(s): amunherkhepeshef

Discord Name: dont use discord

Alternative Contact Method: ask friends for my skype

When you were banned: January

Why were you banned? Trolling (sure it's changed to duping since then though)

Why we should consider your appeal: I was banned in mid-January, for, among other things, telling people to go to /pwarp New York and basically just being annoying. Regardless of that, I've had time off now from both the forums and server and since then, Pseudo has appealed and gotten unbanned. I would like to come back so that I can help him with setting up PseudoCorp again, and generally interact with anyone else.

Not long after my ban, the entire town was caught in a duping scheme, it was basically just exploiting a glitch which allowed you to /hat gold ingots or blocks and sell them infinitely. I had been abusing it for literal months, and it should have been pretty clear to me that the glitch I had found was one that could easily destroy the economy overnight. That isn't something that you just keep hidden, especially since we could easily have just done as well as we did legitimately but instead got lazy and decided to exploit so that we could be the best on a Minecraft server.

I don't have much else to say other than I have much more productive things to do than be toxic on this server. I have nothing to gain from putting random bait in shout and laughing at whoever responds. That is not something I am going to do this time around.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: Thanks for considering, I changed my IGN from Amunherkhepeshef a few hours ago.

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2017
    Toastie and PseudoGod like this.
  2. Courtneyyy

Courtneyyy Admin Princess

You two together are an absolutely horrible duo and you both cannot make decisions together that even remotely make sense. That being said yes he was unbanned and I don't have an issue giving you a chance too but I am done with chances over and over again. Straighten up or get out if you can't make money like the rest of us then you are no longer welcome on meep at all. I will IP ban you and that will be the end of it. If for some reason there is a glitch or an exploit we should know about I expect you to be the first one to come to me and tell me so we can get it fixed. Can you do that for me?

3. Amunherkhepeshef

Amunherkhepeshef Celebrity Meeper

Just remembered my password after thinking on it for a bit, that's no problem for me. Exploits aren't even fun for me to use, because there's no real reward for being on top of a video game if you didn't work for it. The cheater mentality of "it's the end goal, not the journey" is not for me anymore.

SuperDyl and PseudoGod like this.
  4. Amunherkhepeshef

Amunherkhepeshef Celebrity Meeper

going to post again since it's been several days and I'd like to see if I could just talk about this with high staff. I could make a discord account and talk in the DMs, or I could give out my skype and we could use the messaging there (or a conversation?). Clearly there's something that's leading staff to doubt unbanning me, but I want to fix that and reassure staff that I am not coming back to cause problems.

PseudoGod likes this.
  5. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz King of the Nerds Staff Member Super Mod

After much consideration, we have decided to deny this appeal. We still see the same issues as before that accumulated, leading up to your ban. Many of your recent posts on forums have been inflammatory. Regardless of your opinion on something, it is imperative to remain respectful, especially to those you disagree with.

As for me, I know good and well you're a smart guy, so take the next two weeks to figure out how to improve yourself, and we'll go from there. Denied!