1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/h33wMwy
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Upgrade Now

Suggested /Warp Shop (Items & Prices)

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Hornemans, Feb 16, 2018.

  1. Summers

    Summers Hot Meeper

    Offline
    Messages:
    1,612
    Likes Received:
    3,865
    Your suggestions are flawed since you have never played the server like how most of us have, since you haven't ever had to work for meebles.
     
  2. Hornemans

    Hornemans Popular Meeper

    Offline
    Messages:
    703
    Likes Received:
    927
    Still no sense? Hornemans makes about 30-150k meebles a day "working" that is after the -10k daily taxes/upkeep is made back (also, Hornemans could make 135k an hour "working harder" if needed the money faster) so your opinion is wrong yet again. FYI, factless opinions are not a good method to swing a discussion to your favor.

    I see your "plan" you just keep ignoring the original post and fail to give any actual helpful information to fix the issues, and "hope" it goes away by itself. Perhaps the ECONOMY will then magically just work (spoiler: not going to fix itself).
     
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  3. Summers

    Summers Hot Meeper

    Offline
    Messages:
    1,612
    Likes Received:
    3,865
    I'd say 85% of your meebles are from either trading meebles for irl cash/buying ranks. And the other 15% was earned.

    The economy is not broken at all. The only reason why the economy seems to be bad is due to having 30 players online at peak hours.
    Adding a warp shop with all these items will ruin the economy completely.
     
  4. Hornemans

    Hornemans Popular Meeper

    Offline
    Messages:
    703
    Likes Received:
    927
    I love me a good entertaining discussion!
    Now I get it, you're delusional (or very miss informed)! And you can't read or do simple maths it seems too (or are just ignoring the facts).

    Let me break it down into simple steps:
    1. Hornemans balance is 9.2m meebles.
    2. Hornemans has been playing meepcraft for 87 days.
    3. That means Hornemans has made an average of 105k a day.

    History lesson:
    Cleary, this means that 100% of my meebles are earned which makes me way better at this game than pretty much everyone it seems (even those that has been playing for 365+ days and barely any meebles).

    Fake News Train:
    Furthermore, it seems you are also confused about this selling of ranks thing? Do not jump on the "Propaganda Train" and use unfounded excuses to justify the inability to make meebles (if other players cant make meebles, then Hornemans must be cheating, excuse).

    So Annoying, Ahhhh:
    Hornemans does not sell ranks! Please ask everyone/anyone to show some proof like "screenshots" that Horenmans has sold ranks. And No! Everyone that sells a rank on the server is NOT a Hornemans Alt (as the propaganda seems to portray).

    Hope this clears up any misunderstandings.

    Enjoy!

    Sidenote:
    Thanks for all the replies and keeping this thread on top the forums page!
     
    Investor likes this.
  5. Summers

    Summers Hot Meeper

    Offline
    Messages:
    1,612
    Likes Received:
    3,865
    Lying is for children.
     
  6. LargeUnit

    LargeUnit Well-Known Meeper

    Offline
    Messages:
    91
    Likes Received:
    184
    wow this sounds like fun. can't wait for all these fun interactions with /warp shop!

    The fact that you must produce and trade what the market demands is what makes an economy server great. Having a /warp shop that is completely dissociated with the market will ruin both the economy and the experience of the server.
     
  7. Hornemans

    Hornemans Popular Meeper

    Offline
    Messages:
    703
    Likes Received:
    927
    I agree, glade you decided to grow up, the lies were getting out of control.
     
  8. CluelessKlutz

    CluelessKlutz Badmin Staff Member Administrator

    Offline
    Messages:
    2,478
    Likes Received:
    5,763
    Denied, we do not intend to add any of this to the /warp shop. Selling to the admin shop was removed for a reason.
     
    SuperDyl likes this.

Share This Page